Chapter 12 - Alex

Blake's POV

Lunch break.

We sat at the cafeteria while waiting for the girls to arrive. One minute they appear at the door walking towards us. When they arrive, I was frowning because Sophia was nowhere in sight.

"Where's Sophia?" I asked the girls with confusion. As I looked at them they were tensed, and I feel something bad happened.

"Uh-mm, she'll be here in a minute" Vanessa answered without looking at us, I shrug at their attitude. She spoke again and pointing at the cafeteria doors, 

"Oh! There she is".

Suddenly, Tyler tensed at my side, so I looked up and found her laughing with Alex Stewart. I felt myself boiling with angered, so I stood up and leave the cafeteria. Fuck you Alex! Fuck you!

I made my way to the back of the school and silently cursing at myself. Damn it Alex! I run my hands to my hair in frustration. Out of nowhere, Tyler and Chase appear to my side.

"Man, calm down! They were just talking and remember she doesn't know any thing. Sophia sat at our table without Alex" Chase explained while Tyler just nodded.

I nodded my head. "I just cool off a bit, I'll be right back" shooing them.

"Alright man, we'll leave you but come back because she was asking for you" Tyler said to me while they both walks back to the cafeteria. Damn it! I think she's thinking I was jealous at them.

The question is, Am I? 'Blake you're such an idiot!' I mumbled to myself while walking back to the cafeteria.

Once I arrived at the table, I sat down next to Sophia who was talking endlessly with everyone. When she sense that I was back, she turns to me and ask with a cute frown on her face

"Where have you been Blake?" I shrug and answered

"Guys bathroom". Lies. She looks at me as if trying to analyze me. 

I turned to her and say "Why? Missed me already babe?" I said smirking at her and putting my arms at her shoulder.

"Are you sure about that Blake?" she said while smirking at me. Oh! So she noticed. So I lean in slowly to her ear, and said "You're Mine Sophia, always remember that". She tensed and blushes without looking at me. I silently laugh to myself, and then look at Alex's table. He was already looking at us and shooting me a deadly glare. I raised my eyebrows at him telling 'Shes MINE' silently.

We continue to eat while Sophia keeps on talking about her first day, the guys smirks at me. I could see the amusement in their eyes.

"I'm starting to love this school. Omg! A-and my classmates are so nice except for the girls who keeps on giving me the looks. It's creepy." Sophia rambles. She then looks at me and roll her eyes.

"In English class, who was that Nicole?" She asked. What happened in their English class?

We all looked at Nicole. "Oh. U-uhm... That was Cindy" Nicole answered and look at me. I tensed up. What did that slut do?!

"Cindy? Who is she? And why is she so mad at me? Last time I checked I didn't do anything to her. I don't even know her." They all look at me except for Sophia who is focusing on her meal.

"What did Cindy do?" I know my voice was getting hard in every word i say because Sophia looks at me with concerned expression.

"She called me names. I was so shock that i didn't say anything she even tried to slap me but thank God Alex was there to stop her" she said innocently and munch her food. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down. Damn! That explains why fuckng Alex was with her.

When lunch was done, we all got up and walk to our class which we all have the same. I slung my arms to Sophia, who was busy talking to the girls. I was surprised that she didn't push me, she turns to me and shot me a glare and whisper "What are you up to Blake?" 

I answered her "Nothing?" She rolled her eyes at me.

I look around to find that every student was stunned watching us. I tell you, it's a very funny sight. They are shock at me, because for the first time Blake Coleman stakes a claim on a girl. Yes, you heard right, first time! Even when I'm with the popular Isabelle Stewart, I didn't act like this.