Chapter 11 - Sophia's first day

Blake's POV

I feel so excited walking up because I can't wait to see Sophia at school today. Shit! You sound like a love sick puppy Blake! I even woke up before my alarm could ring. Damn! What are you doing to me Sophia?! I shower and eat breakfast and rush to my car to drive to school. When I arrived, I made my way to our place which is facing in the main gate of the school. Tyler and the guys are already there, I look at the time in my phone, 6:36.

Their eyes widen at my sight. "Whoa! Is that you Blake? What time is it?" Ryder said couldn't believe I was early as fuck. They look at each other smirking. I'll explain, they were shock because I always arrive at school when class starts. I glare at them and sat down.

"No! It's Ryder, Blake is absent today" I said sarcastically and my so called friends just laugh at me.

"Hahaha...Calm down man, were just making fun of you" Chase said between laughs. I looked at the right corner were the girls place and see Vanessa and Candice sitting there.

"They're still not here man" then look up. "Oh! Whose car is that?" We all look up to the front. And see a familiar car.

A smile appear on my lips. "Well, they're here. It's Sophia's car." I answered them. They nodded and we watch as they go out to the car. But my whole attention is in Sophia. S-she's.... I can't even explain.

She looks so beautiful; she looks curiously around and smiled to everyone. I watch as the boys keep whistling at her, I kept my anger in check for the sake of her.

 'Who is she?'

'She's so gorgeous!'

'New girl?'

'She's the hot girl on Blake's party'

They both walk to the reception area and ask for her schedule. We just follow them and wait for her to finish. Once she turns around and sees us, she smiles widely but quickly fades because Tyler snatches her schedule. She frowns at him while saying,

"Wow! Good morning to you too guys" she said sarcastically. We just smiled to her.

After we compared our schedules, the girls ditch us to their first class. We just follow them because where on the same class which is History.