Chapter 48

Sophia's POV

When I reach our table, I smiled at my friends and join their conversation. I scan around the room not sure of what or who I was looking for. I catch a glimpse of Isabelle and Alex in the same table. She suddenly look up and notice me watching her, she smiles at me. It was like a guilty smile but I shrug it off. I turned to my friends and excused myself.

I stood up and walk towards her table. They all noticed me and smiled.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!"

Alex was the first one to greet me; he stood up and gives me a friendly hug. "Hey Soph, we missed you!" he said earning a snickered from his friends.

"Awww... I missed all of you too!" I said while sitting down between him and Isabelle who keeps silent.

"Where have you been? You just disappear like a thin air!" Alex ask me and I giggle.

"I was just having a little vacation A, I'll be back to school in Monday." I said smiling at him.

"Oh! Well that's good!" he said and I stood up, "Well guys I'll leave you to have fun. I just came to say hi and see you all in Monday!" I said cheerily.

I was half way to our table when I feel someone grab my arms lightly, and I turned around to come face to face with Isabelle. I stare at her and raising my eyebrows waiting for her to talk.

"I'm sorry!" she muttered softly and my eyes widen. What the hell? Why did she just apologize?

I eyed her confused, "Did you just say sorry?" she rolls her eyes and nodded. I was still confused, I open my mouth then closed then open and then closed.

"I'm sorry about Blake! I really didn't know Sophia! I felt guilty about it! Please, he is so angry at me. He even wouldn't look at me!" she blabbers and I was just speechless at her outburst. I was about to open my mouth but someone grab me by my waist and drag me away from her.

I glance to find a furious Blake. Damn! What is his problem? He stops and faced me. OH! He was mad as hell.

"Hey, that was rude of you!" I scolded him making him roll his eyes.

"I don't care about her, can we leave the party?" he said tiredly. I glanced around the ballroom and back to him. I was also feeling tired, so I just nodded and he gives me a genuine smile that melts my heart. He then grabs my hand and drags me softly to the elevator.