Chapter 42 - The Party

Sophia's POV

Once Tyler was gone, I run to my room and get ready myself. I need to look really good today! I choose to wear my black sweetheart neckline mid-thigh dress that mom designed. For my hair, I curled it, I applied natural make-up and pair with black heels sandals. I glanced in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. Damn! I'm so beautiful! Hahaha... I laugh at myself.

I check my phone to look for the time, 7 pm! Great! Just great! The party starts at 7:30, Nicole would kill me. I run downstairs to my red Audi convertible, I use this so no one would get suspicious.

I texted Nicole, 'Nic, I'm on my way! Please wait for me outside, don't know where to go!'

I drive faster than ever I drive my whole life. I arrived in the hotel to see a furious Nicole! Damn! I made my way towards her smiling.

"Hey Nic, sorry I was trying to move fast but Tyler caught me at home" I said sheepishly.

"I know, that's why I'm so angry! Way to spoil our surprise! She exclaimed dragging me inside.

When we reach inside, I gaped at the setting! Wow! The ballroom was so huge; I think there are 30 tables. The setting was so Blake, the chairs and table are black also the napkins and there is a huge projector in the center of the stage.

"Alright, you'll be staying here for a while S." she said pointing at a chair in the back stage. I nodded and said, 

"Where's the fun in this if I can't see everyone inside?" I whined at her and the girl just laugh at me.

"Sorry S, you know we have to surprise everyone!" she begs at me.

"Okay, when would I go out?" I ask her.

"I'll come to you, I will be the host when it's your time to go out" she explains and I only nodded.

"Okay, stay here! I'll go now, before they got suspicious" she said living me behind. I stood up and secretly glanced at the ballroom, I found familiar faces from school. I groaned. What did I get myself into?