Chapter 21 (Night to Remember)

Blake's POV

1 hour at the bar, the girl's are getting tipsy while we boys laugh at them.

"Time to hit the dance floor" Nicole shouts dragging a tipsy Sophia with her. She stuck her tongue at us. Oh damn I missed that tongue, I thought to myself. We continue to drink, while the girls head to the dance floor.

We keep on laughing talking about girls in the bar. Suddenly there are 3 girls who walked to our table. The guys and I glanced at each other.

"Hi boys!" The blonde said and sat down on my lap. I didn't mind her because I was used to this, we continue to talk and drink. The other girls sat down beside Tyler and Chase. I was about to sip my beer when suddenly Kyle spoke,

"Uh-uhh!" So I glanced at where he was watching. Fuck! Right in my sight Sophia who was kissing a guy while dancing at the dance floor. I can feel my body explode in anger. I was about to stand up,

"Man! Calm down, you can't blame her. You didn't push that girl! She was watching you the whole time" Ryder said looking disgusted at the girl in my lap.

Shit! I'm screwed! Way to earn a girl's heart. I push the girl away and look at the dance floor. Thank god, the guy was already gone. I would love to put my fist on his face.

I quickly got up and walked to Sophia. I put my hands in her hips possessively and dance with her. At first she gets tensed and she looked up at me and glared,

"Where's your whore?" She snaps. Uh-uh, she is so jealous! Jealous Sophia are hot. Damn!

"Why? Are you jealous?" I smirked at her. She stops dancing, rolled her eyes and walks back to our table. I followed her silently.

"Why are you following me?" She hissed taking a sip in her beer.

I didn't answer her. We just drink silently while watching the guys dancing. I scoot closer to her and put my hands at the back of her shoulder. I looked at her and whisper "I'm sorry okay!" she just ignore me. Damn!

"Stop drinking, you're already drunk Sophia" I said to her trying to stop her, but Sophia being Sophia!

"Oh shush, we came here to get drunk!" I glared at her and the girl just smile sweetly at me. We made eye contact, god she's so beautiful. I look at her eyes down to her lips. I lean in slowly so that she has time to push me but she didn't.

When our lips made contact, I slowly move until it becomes a make out session. Damn! I would never get tired to kiss this lips. We pull away to catch our breaths, she lean her head to my chest. I hug her tightly afraid that she will let go.

The guys are back at the table and we decide to leave because the girls are already drunk. I put my arms tightly at Sophia's waist, and so Ryder to Vanessa, Kyle to Nicole and Chase to Candice.

When we arrived at the villa, we made our ways to our room to take a rest.

"Goodnight Guys" Sophia said then turns to me "I'll take a shower" then she was gone. She gives me that look that says she was inviting me. I was shock, so I get rid of my cloths and followed her in the shower.

I see her already in the shower and naked. I gulp at the sight of her. I walk towards her and put my hands on her arms down to her waist. I kissed her neck softly she moans, and then turns around facing me.

"Stop!" she said and handling me her body soap "Shower" she smiles to me and wink. Damn! I quickly put soap on her body while she does the same to me. I was getting frustrated every minute her fingers made contact of my body. I can't take it anymore so I pushed her gently at the shower wall and kissed her with hunger. And that's how our day ends, tangled with each other's body.