Chapter 38 - Nice to have you back

Sophia's POV

She pulled away and glared at me. She gesture's for me to wait. She was texting someone and I couldn't help but feel nervous. Is she informing everyone that I'm back? It was the first thought that came to me.

Then she put her phone back to her purse and glared at me. "Where have you been?" she ask angrily at me. "We were worried sick of you! You didn't left any messages! I thought we are best friends?" she ask sadly with a disappointed expression.

"We are best friends Nic! I'm really sorry! I was caught up with my feelings towards Blake and then tadah! I know I have a lot of explaining to do, but can we talk tomorrow?" I beg her giving my puppy dog eyes.

"Damn it S! Okay! Okay! Just stop with that creepy face of yours!" she shouts making me giggle.

"Thank you Nic! I missed you so much! I'm just so tired from driving today!" I said while hugging her.

"Okay, I leave you to rest and I also need to go to Blake's house! Emergency alert!" she said and I got tensed at his name.

"Uhmm... Okay! Drive safely!" I dismiss her and she rolls her eyes at me. Damn it! She knows me well enough to let it go.

"Well, I know you're wondering what's emergency! Were planning Blake's birthday in Saturday." She said while smirking at me. Uh-uh! I don't like this face.

"Just inform me about the plans and please don't let them know I'm here. I want to surprise them, okay?!" I said to Nicole who was about to go out my room.

She nodded and said, "A very good idea! See you tomorrow S and I missed you a lot, it's nice to have you back again!" then she was gone. I smiled and finished unpacking. I can't wait to see them.

Is that them, mean a Blake Coleman? My mind said. Damn it!

Once I was done, I jump to my bed and in a second I was asleep.