Chapter 54 - Adam

Sophia's POV

It's been weeks since my little encounter with Blake at home. He didn't go to school for weeks and I ask the guys about it. They just say, 'He was sick that he didn't want us to visit him because he don't want to get us sick' that's were there answer for whole weeks that I keep on asking every day.

Today is Saturday, so we don't have a class. My friends plan on clubbing so I agreed. Here I am in my room dressing up for club. I choose to wear my red sleeveless mid thigh dress. I look at the mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

I glance at my clock, 8:05 pm. damn! I'm so fashionably late. I quickly grab my purse and run to my red Audi. I arrive at the bar and scan the crowd looking for my friends.

I found them and smiled widely because Blake was also there and it quickly vanished because Isabelle was also there. This is awkward! I walk slowly towards them.

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late" I said sitting down next to Tyler. They all greet me and I grab a drink and gulp it. I scrunched my nose, it taste so horrible.

"Damn! How hard these drinks are?" I asked making them laugh, "What's funny?" I ask glaring at them; I took another shot with the girls. Blake was about to open his mouth to ask something when a familiar voice shouts my name.

"Sophia?!" I look up to find a familiar guy standing meters away to our table. I smiled widely and shout 

'Adam Babe' I jump to my chair and hug him. He twirled me like I weight nothing, I giggled and he put me down. Then I remember my friends, damn! They all see it. Uh-uh. I quickly walk back to our table dragging Adam with me.

"Sorry guys it was rude of me, this is Adam his my childhood best friend back in Hollywood" I introduce Adam with wide smile; "Adam meet my friends Nicole, Kyle, Tyler, Chase, Candice, Ryder, Vanessa, Blake and Isabelle" I wink at Nicole who looks stunned of Adam.

"It's nice meeting you guys" Adam said and they all nodded, Candice invited him to our table "Hey Adam, You can join us!" she said excitedly who earns a glare from Chase.

"Nah, thanks I have also my friends in a table" he answers and pointing at a table with four guys and 3 girls. I look to find our friends in Hollywood they all waved at me and I waved back.

"Can I borrow Sophia for an hour?" Adam said to them, I look at Blake who was clenching his fist and looking mad. Uh-uh. I smell trouble!

"Yes you can, you don't have to ask you know." Tyler said smiling at me. I smiled at him and mouthed "Thank you!" then were gone heading to my other friends table.