II.

I woke up the next morning and she was gone. I guess she went home. I got up and went to my bedroom to get weed and a cigarello, but I heard the shower running. I knocked on the door.

Me: shorty, you in here?

K: yeah, I woke up early and went to go get some clothes and things.

Me: ok shorty.

I got the weed and headed downstairs, I decided to cook today. It was Monday, the 26th. I cooked pancakes, eggs and bacon and made fruit smoothies. I fixed my food. and fixed her a plate and left it on the counter. I grabbed my food and the weed and headed to the balcony. I got done eating and started to roll up. She walked out while I was rolling wearing one of my superman shirts and some boy shorts.

K: you know I never liked you smoking supe.

Me: I know but it helps with stress and anxiety.

K: ok supe. She said rolling her eyes.

I smiled and continued smoking.

Me: shorty I have a question.

K: I have an answer.

Me: where are you staying exactly?

K: well.... I was staying with a guy, who I thought I had something with. But he just uses me. For my money and he tries to have sex with me but that never happens so he just goes out and fuck some random hoe.

Me: we are going to get your stuff today. And Ima take you shopping to. You are a queen. You deserve way better.

K: thank you Rico, I really appreciate that.

We went inside cleaned up and got dressed. I put on some red joggers and a white superman shirt with the gold superman logo and some high top Air Force Ones I designed. I call em Air SAUCE Ones because the got gold paint in the form of dripping and flowing on them and it says sauce on the side. I guess she wanted to match because the superman shirt she had on was gold with a white logo. So she just put on some red joggers and some white high top Air Force Ones. She wants me to customize them like mine. I put on a white Nike visor with a gold Nike check. She begged me for one so we could match for real. I gave her one. I think I get like two of everything. I oiled my dreads and put into a messy ponytail leaving some hanging at the end. She just pulled her hair into a ponytail. I grab my phone and wallet and she grabs her phone and purse and we head down to the garage.

Me: which car should we take.

K: umm...the stingray.

Me: ok shorty.

I opened the door for her. She smiled and got in. I got in and I got a call.

In call:
Me: wassup.
........
Me: not today man I'm spending the day with a friend. Gotta catch up with her.
........
Me: stfu man. I'll let you meet her later on. You prolly remember her.
........
Me: ight man.
*Hangs up*

K: who was that.

Me: just my bro. We been cool since high school.

K: oh ok cool.

Me: ok first thing's first. We going to get the rest of your stuff. Was he there when you went to get some stuff?

K: no Idk if he's there. I used the spare key under the mat

So she showed me the way to his apartment. It was decent. Nice neighborhood. She got out and knocked on the door. I got out and stood leaning on my car. He opened. His name is Nick.

N: well welcome back baby.

K: don't call me baby, I'm leaving Nick.

N: leaving!? Leaving me?

K: yes. All you do is use me. And when I don't give up the pussy you go fuck some ratchet hoe. I'm a queen, I deserve better than that.

N: listen bitch. He said grabbing her firmly and yanking her arm towards him.

Me: aye I wouldn't do that fuck nigga. I said walking towards them.

N: who the fuck is you.

Me: I'm that black king that's gone hit you in yo shit if you don't get yo fucking hands off her, calm yo nerves, and let her get her shit. I said getting in his face. He let go of her to size up to me. He was kinda short. Breath was stanky as shit.

N: man fuck you and h-

Before he could finish I popped him dead in his nose.

Me: FUCK WHAT NIGGA! FUCK WHAT! DON'T EVER IN YO LIFE DISRESPECT ME OR A FEMALE AGAIN! I SHOULD JUST FUCK YOU UP! I yelled in his face as he laid on the ground holding his now bloody nose. My Jamaican accent started to come out. (I forgot to mention I'm from Jamaica, born there and moved here when I was 6 months. It only comes out when I'm stark mad.

K: Rico, Rico, chill out. Ima just get my stuff and we can go.

Me: ok shorty. Ima just wait on you here and watch this fuckboy here.

She got her stuff. And we proceeded to leave.

Me: don't come no where near her or me unless you wanna lose yo fucking life.

We got in and drove off. We were headed to the mall.

K: thank you Supe. For everything.

Me: I told you I got you. Ima protect you.

We got to the mall and she got clothes she liked and about 10 pair of shoes. She got some jewelry to. I got her a new phone and added her to my plan since I have unlimited data. I told you money is not an issue. When she got done getting everything she wanted, we headed to the food court. We got Chinese food and a smoothie.

K: really, thank you Supe.

Me: it's no problem. You with me now. You deserve peace and love after all that you've been through.

She blushed extra hard.

Unknown voice: oh ok I see how we do things Rico.
.............................................................

The Sensei