XIX.

I woke up the next morning with her still in my arms sleeping. It was my birthday, 10 in the morning. I just let her sleep. She was the most adorable little thing. She slimmed back down to her small shape so quick. She's just thicker from the little bit of baby weight she has left. But I love every curve and edge of her. I closed my eyes for little bit trying to fall back asleep.

K: morning Birthday boy. She said with a smile on her face looking up at me.

Me: morning babygirl. I said kissing her forehead.

K: You ready for today?

Me: What do you have planned?

K: its whatever you want babyboy.

Me: honestly, I just wanna stay home, smoke and be with my queen.

K: okayy. But I still have to go pick up your gift. She said laying her head back down on my chest.

Me: ok babygirl. I said rubbing her back and booty.

We laid there for a few more hours while we watched tv because we didn't feel like moving, then she got up and got ready. After showering and taking care of everything else she came back downstairs in some black tights with one of my FC Barcelona jerseys with some black low top vans on. She also had on the necklace i got her and she barely took her wedding ring off.

K: are you gonna be alright while I'm gone babe? She said coming behind the couch and wrapping her arms around me.

She smelled so good.

Me: yeah I'll be fine. I'll probably go pick up some more weed from Hakeem. I said rubbing her arm and looking up at her to get a kiss.

K: ok babe we'll I won't be long. I'm taking the i8. She said kissing me and heading down to the garage.

Me: ok babe. Love you queen. Be careful don't let nobody try you.

K: I won't I got my pepper spray and taser. Love you to my king. She said walking out the door.

That's my baby.I know I said that a lot of times, but...... its just........ she warms my heart you know.

It was about 1pm when I decided to call Hakeem for the dope.

*phone ringing*

H: happy g'day fam!

Me: 'preciate it man. Aye you got some dope on ya? I need like a pound of yo most finest, strongest, purest weed.

*both of us laughing*

H: ight I got you bro, I'll be over there in a lil bit.

Me: word good looking out.

*Ends call*

20 minutes later Hakeem should up with with a big pound bag.

H: wassup man. I got what you need. I call it that OG E.T. You know like extraterrestrial.

Me: *bursts out laughing* well we gone see how extraterrestrial it is.

H: ight man well ima get outta here.

Me: ight bro thanks again.

After he left I went upstairs, showered and got dressed. I needed to go pick some stuff up. I put on some white joggers, my red high school soccer jersey, and some red low top vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my white nike visor with a gold nike check and my glasses. After grabbing my phone and wallet I headed down to the garage, and drove off in the Jeep. First I had to stop by the gas station so I could pick up a box of tropical fusion swisher sweets, a lot of candy, and some juices and drinks. After I picked those things up I went and picked up some Chinese food for us. I had to make sure we were good cause we weren't going back out tonight. When I got back home Katie was already there. It was about 3pm.

Me: honey I'm home. I said walking in the door.

She walked out in a beautiful mauve colored lingerie set that perked her breasts up nicely and showed of her soaking wet pussy. I dropped everything and closed and locked the door behind me.

K: hey babyboy, I missed my king. She said walking towards me.

I instantly picked her up and carried her to the couch. Her smooth and sexy chocolate skin turned me on. I began kissing her neck while slowly sliding a hand into her panties, while using the other hand to unstrap her bra. She began to moan as I rubbed her clit and left a hickey on her neck. She took my hair down out of the bun and took my visor of as I was kissing her. I stopped and took my shirt off. Suddenly, I ripped her panties off and began to eat and suck on her pussy. She gasped as I licked and sucked on her clit like a pacifier. She tangled her fingers in my dreads and pulled my head in deeper. She began to cum and her legs began to tremble. I undressed and she got up amd pushed me down to the couch. She couldn't stand because her legs were still shaking so she was on her knees rubbing herself and deepthroating my hard dick. It felt so good. Then I picked her up and slid inside her. Making love as she scratched my back and left big purplish hickies on my neck. I left the same hickies on her neck. She cam over and over again. On my dick. It wad sp much passion and love, like we were trying to make another baby. Finally we both came and I pulled out and let her taste the mixture of my cum and hers. She could barely move so I brung her the Chinese food, candy, and drinks and I rolled up and we smoked then ate. After that we curled up in a blanket butt naked on the couch and ate candy until we fell asleep. It was amazing. Best birthday ever.

The Sensei