XIV.

It is April 14. Our wedding day. The past 3 months flew by quickly to this date. My babygirl is 6 months pregnant. Today is going to be the best day of our lives. Our Colors are royal purple, white, and gold. King and Queen colors, that's also Katie's favorite color. My suit is white with a purple shirt and a gold bowtie and pocket square. My shoes were white with gold seams. I had a gold rolex with white diamonds also. Katie's dress was beautiful. It fits her curves and baby bump perfectly. It was white with gold seams. She had purple orchids for her flowers. We even had Rocko dressed up with a white suit like mine. Hakeem and Antonio were my best men, and Danielle and Brenda were Katie's maid of honor. Carmen attended the wedding. My little sister Ellay came into town also to see me. She's not really my sister, but we're really close. I haven't seen her in forever. It was like our only family was right here. And it was only like 6 of them. Everybody else that we had either died or didn't care about us. People in attendance besides our family was people from my job. We didn't want a big wedding. With everything going on we just wanted a small, beautiful wedding at a church with our closest family and friends. I real deal cried when I seen my baby walk down that isle. As beautiful as ever. She's truly the love of my life. When she got up to me she wiped the tears away which made me shed a few more. I swear I'm a big baby for this girl.

Reverend: you may now say your vows.

K: since we've met back in high school I've always had a thing for you. You've always been the reason I smiled when I'm with you or when you come around. Rico Cornell Poellnitz, I vow to always stick by your side through thick and thin. I vow to be both a loving and caring wife and mother. You are the love of my life, I vow to be the queen you see me as and I vow to always be one with my king.

Me: babygirl. For the past years we've known each other I know we would click as soon as we got together. We've been through so much. Babygirl I vow to love, care, and protect you and our child. I vow to treat you like the queen you are. And last but not least, I vow to always be here for you to talk to, to count you in with decisions that would have something to do with our family, and to be the king you've always needed on your life.

We both had a couple tears running down our cheeks now.

R: you to are beautiful. He said tearing up himself. If anyone feels these two young people shouldn't be wedded together speak now or forever hold your peace.

*?!WAAAAIIIIITTT!?*

And in walked in my ex Lexie. Drunk and out of control. She always started a fight or argument between us. She stressed me out more than anything and she always came back like this, drunk and fresh out of a bad relationship. That's how it is with me and my exs. We break up and they realize everybody after me ain't shit cause ain't nobody gone love them like I do.

Me: ahh shit, not yo ass again? I said walking up to the edge of the alter.

K: ummm, who is that Rico? She said walking up next to me and grabbing my hand.

Me: remember that ex I told you about that always started some shit then when we break up she try to come back?

K: yeah. Wait. That's her isn't it? She said looking up at me.

Me: yep.

K: ugh. I'll handle it.

L: Rico what are you doing? I want you back. I'm sorry I'll change. She said slurring her words.

Me: ugh. Lexie go home you're drunk, and I don't care I don't want you. I don't wanna see you never again. I'm happy with who I am with.

K: you heard him, now get the fuck out.  She said walking towards Lexie and pointing to the door.

L: I was talking to Rico. Get out my face bitch! She said trying to walk pass Katie towards me.

As soon as that word came out of Lexie's mouth Katie hit her in it. Katie never liked when someone called her that or out of her name period. I didn't like that for any female period. I was just smiling and applauding my baby.

K: security, please escort this trash out of the building. She said walking back to the alter. And Rico you need to control yo lil hoeish ass exes tryna come back in your life. She said smiling and grabbing my handing.

R: alright. Now do you, Rico, take Katie to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Me: You already know I do son. I said smiling and looking at her. I was hyped to have her.

Everybody laughed and clapped.

R: and do you, Katie, take Rico to be your lawfully wedded husband?

K: *giggling* I do a million times. She said snuggling up to my arm and smiling at me.

R: well alright. Rico you may now kiss the bride.

I grabbed her pulled her into the most passionate and deep kiss. She's my wife now. I'm more than happy.

The Sensei.