XII.

Katie slept through the night right here cuddled up to me. I feel a little bit better. I'm still kind of weak. They brought in one of those let out beds for Antonio and Danielle. I can't believe they actually stayed. I got up to go use the bathroom. I was able to walk but my legs weren't that stable so I looked like a zombie walking everywhere. I got to the bathroom slowly, did my business and got out. I was so hungry, and it was like 9 o'clock so I decided I would go down to the cafeteria to get some breakfast for all of us. By the time I got out the door Carmen was headed towards my room.

C: well hey there Mr. Zombie. Where are you headed so quick. She said sarcastically trying not to laugh.

Me: ha ha ha. I chopped back at her. I'm really hungry and everybody in there is sleep. So I'm going to the cafeteria to get us all something to eat.

C: well I just got here and was about to see if y'all wanted anything before I head down there. Come on I'll take you, but you don't need to be walking. She said getting a wheelchair.

Me: if you insist. I said plopping down in the wheelchair.

She put the IV rack on the back of the wheelchair and I grabbed a warm blanket that was fresh out of the heater off of the rack because it was really cold in their. We got on the elevator and headed down to the cafeteria. It was like on the second floor and my room was like on the 9 floor.

C: so everyone spent the night huh.

Me: yeah and Katie spent the night cuddled and snuggled up against me. She might wake up and pitch a fit cause I'm not there and she doesn't know where I am.

C: so you spoiled her? She said giggling.

Me: I spoil her a little but it's not just that, every since she's gotten pregnant, she's been more clingy and up under me. And I love it, I just don't want her to worry about me all the time.

C: listen Rico as strong as you are I understand where you are coming from. But that's just how women are, we worry and care about the one we love so much. And it gets worse when we get pregnant. So if she worry's don't knock it. She just shows she loves you a lot.