IV.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. I got up and put some grey joggers on and headed down stairs. I walked in the kitchen and seen her cooking in some panties and one of my dress shirts. She loves wearing my shit. I walked up behind her and moved her hair to kiss her neck on the spot where I left the hickey. It was still big and deep red.

K: mmm goodmorning my king.

Me: goodmorning beautiful.

K: last night was amazing. She said finishing cooking and turning around to kiss me.

Me: I know. I wasn't expecting you to be so freaky.

K: well now you know. She said smiling.

We fixed our plates and headed to the balcony. We ate and talked about last night. Then we finished and went up to shower. When I got out I got a call.

*in call*
Me: hello
....
Me: yo wassup man.
....
Me: yeah I'm still down. I got my girl with me.
....
Me: no not that crazy female, she's an old friend from high school. She's my baby.
....
Me: yeah well look make sure her name is on the list and make sure she has a front row seat. Her name is Katie.
....
Me: word bet.
*Hangs up*

K: oh so I'm your "girl" now? She said smiling.

Me: *chuckling* duhh.

K: *blushing* oh ok who was that.

Me: it was a friend of mine. He's a big poetry club owner. He was calling to make sure I was still coming to do a piece for em. I had to make sure you were on the list.

K: that's great Supe! she said jumping on me and hugging me. I can't wait.

After that I went to my paint room. Its like a room for nothing but paintings. I paint the walls with paintings and murals and pieces that came to me. Katie has never been in here. I don't think she ever noticed it. I went in and started painting. A few minutes after I started Katie walked in.

K: wow. This is beautiful Rico.

Me: *chuckling* thanking you shorty. I said turning around to hug her from behind as she looked at the paintings and murals on the wall.

K: what made you think of this?

Me: I don't know exactly. Its like everything just came to me. My mind be all over the place sometimes.

A few hours past and it was around 12 in the afternoon. We both were craving barbecue at the time so I went out to get some at a BBQ place I love. Some females were trying to talk to me, but I told them I had a girlfriend. I mean Katie is my queen now. And I'm her king. I finally had the girl I've been wanting for the longest. She was steadily bringing back the happiness in my life. I came back to see Katie in the middle of the living room floor crying her eyes out.

Me: babygirl, what's wrong?

K: it was Nick. He said I was nothing. And he threatened me and you that he was going to kill us.

Me: ok first off fuck that nigga. You are the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes. Second go get dressed and meet me in the i8. I was more than pissed and she knew it because my accent slipped out.

She went upstairs and got ready then came out to get in the car with me. She had on some black jeans and a tight 90s themed top with some black high top vans. She always wanted to be like me. I had on black jeans a 90s themed t-shirt and some black high top vans. We sped to Nick 's apartment. I walked up to his door and calmly knocked on his door. I was furious. He opened the door.