XX.

I woke up at about 12:30 that afternoon under Katie. I guess she had fun cause she was still out of it. I checked my phone and my bro Antonio said "Zora's fine. You can come get her whenever you're ready." I missed my little angel so I carried Katie up to the bed and tucked her in and got ready to go pick up Zora. I just threw on some gym shorts and a t-shirt and some roshes and headed out. I have to remember to go to the dealership and trade in the stingray for a vehicle with more room. Antonio and Danielle lived like a house down so I just walked.

A: wassup bro. He said opening the door and dapping me up.

Me: wassup man how was she?

A: she was great. Makes me wanna have a baby. She's up and I gave her a bottle and everything. So she's good to go.

He led me to the living room where Danielle was holding her. She handed her over to me and went to get her bag and car seat. I put her in and walked back to the house. When we got back she started fussing. She needed her diaper changed. Afterwards I warmed up a bottle and sat on the couch and watched "A Different World", one of my favorite shows. The more I held Zora, and the more that time past my heart felt bigger. Even bigger than when I got married. This my little princess. Soon I heard Katie come down the stairs.

K: hey king. How is our princess? She said kissing my cheek and rubbing Zora's head softly.

Me: oh she's fine. Just giving her this bottle.

K: oh that reminds me I have to pump some more breast milk for her. It's good she's taking a bottle so well. My nipples won't be as sore.

Me: yeah I know you can go ahead we'll be down here.

K: ok babe.

She kissed me again then went upstairs to pump some milk. 30 minutes later she came downstairs and sat beside me eating some candy. Suddenly the door bell rang.

K: I'll get it. She said getting up.

K: Yes may I help you........Rico who is this? She's asking for you.

Me: She? I said getting up.

When I got to the door I froze. I couldn't move. All I could do was stand there holding the baby.

K: Rico say something.

Me: M-M-M-.......Mom?

The Sensei