XVIII.

3 months have past since Zora has been born. Its September 5, a day before my birthday. Katie's birthday was back in February. Idk what Katie has planned for me, but whatever it is I'm cool about it. She dropped the baby off at Antonio and Danielle's for the weekend because she had things planned for us. My babygirl is an entrepreneur now and has started her own unisex clothing line which helps uplift black women and men and show off the black culture. Its nationwide right now, but it'll be going global in a couple of months. My baby is lit and I'm happy for her and I'll support her the same way she supports me. I wonder what she has planned. She knows I'm nervous about surprises. I woke up to the smell of pancakes and Grandfather Purp. My favorite, breakfast and weed. I walk down stares and had on nothing but some joggers. I got to the kitchen and seen Katie flipping pancakes and smoking a blunt in one of my soccer jerseys and some black laced panties with her hair in bantu knots. The balcony doors were open and the late summer morning sun made her skin glow like gold. I seen it was like 6 more blunts rolled up nicely on the island in the kitchen. She getting better at rolling. I walked up behind her, grabbed her waist tightly, and kissed her neck.

K: well good morning sleepyhead. She said after letting out a small moan and passing me the blunt.

I took a hit.

Me: well goodmorning beautiful. What's planned for today my queen. I said smiling at her.

K: I'm not telling you babe. You'll just have to wait and see. She said smiling back.

I put the roach down and quickly went behind her ad slid my hand in her panties and shoved two fingers inside her.

Me: Please babe?

K: *gasps* mmm fuck.

I pulled my hand out and let her catch her breath.

K: fuck you Rico you know I wasn't ready for that. She said smiling at me. And the answer is still no. Now eat and get ready we going out babe.

Me: alright babygirl. I said smiling.

We ate and smoked another blunt before getting dressed. I actually like smoking with her. She's so chill and put vibes connect on another level. Its amazing. After smoking we went up stares and showered. I put on some black bleached and distressed fitted jeans with a black short-sleeved extended tee that had Katie's initials down the back. I put on my gold human heart necklace and my gold rolex with some black hi-top vans. I always have my gold wedding ring on. Katie had on a black short-sleeved dress that was made like an extended tee but it came down to the top of her knees. It had my intials on the back. She put on the gold necklace I got her and put on a gold tennis bracelet. The wedding ring I got her was the first thing she put on this morning. She threw on some black hi-top vans, I grabbed my phone and wallet and she grabbed hers and we headed out. We took the stingray. I let her drive since she planned everything. We grabbed four of the blunts and left one at home for us when we get back. We were already high and each blunt was a different type of weed. First we went to the mall and we shopped most, of it was stuff she got for me. I got a couple things for myself. She went to victoria's secret and she picked out a stunning bra and panty set that I couldn't stop imagining her in. I was fighting the urge to find a dressing room in the back of JC Penny's where no one was at. We both were to high to even care. I stopped her and told her.

Me: baby I can't stop imagining you in that lingerie and it made me horny.

When I said that she smiled and led me to the back of JC Penny's where no one was in the women section and it was an open dressing room we went in locked the door and she jumped on me. We kissed passionately as I pinned her against the wall. She dropped down undid my belt and pants and pulled my throbbing erection out and began to suck and deepthroat it. It felt so damn good. And we were in public so we were trying our best to be quiet. I took her dress off and slid her panties to the side and began sucking on her clit and massaging her g-spot. She came instantly from how fast I was going and from the force I gradually applied and I licked and sucked her juices up. I slid in and went deep. She gasped and was about to moan but I stopped her with a kiss. I went deeper and gradually went harder and faster I took my shirt off and she began digging her nails in my back and biting and leaving hickies on my shoulders and neck with each stroke to keep her from moaning and screaming loud. Its like our souls intertwined each time we have sex. Whether its a quickie or a full blown love making session. Our vibes are beautiful together. She climaxed again on my dick and I pulled out and climaxed so she could taste herself off my dick mixed with my cum. When we finished we got dressed and grabbed our things and headed to the car to head home. First we stopped to get Chinese food, pizza, candy and some slushies. We were high as hell and we were only gonna get higher when we got home. We got home and turned on Google chromecast to watch scary movies from this app on my phone and we smoked a blunt before eating our Chinese food and one large pizza. Then we cuddled up and ate candy and drunk or slushies while smoking again.

Me: I love you babygirl and I appreciate everything. I said kissing her forehead.

K: I love you to babyboy. I'd do anything for you just wait til tomorrow. She said smiling and then kissing my lips.

A few hours later we fell asleep while she laid on my chest. I wouldn't let this girl go for anything in the world. This is my queen.

The Sensei