V.

After my poem everyone came up to give props and thanks for coming out and doing that. And right there on my arm was Katie. She gets clingy more and more each day. I guess that means we were meant to be cause I've been wanting to be up under her as well. That's my lil baby. She calls me daddy sometimes. But I'm her big ass baby to. After we ate we headed home.

K: that was amazing Supe. I loved it. Is that what you felt between me and you? she asked smiling.

Me: thank you shorty. And yes I did. It was amazing. I said smiling back.

K: *blushing* OH SHIT LOOK OUT SUPE!

Me: OH SHIT!

I swerved and pulled over on the side of the road. It was a puppy in the middle of the street, scared as hell. I got out to look at it.

Me: come here lil buddy. I said kneeling down.

It came over to me wagging its tail. It didn't have a collar on. Its a beautiful golden retriever and husky mix with a mix of brown and white fur and blue eyes. It looked a little over 2 months old. It was kinda dirty but a bath could change that.

K: oooo Supe! Can we keep it?

Me: I guess we could keep the little fella.

K: yay!!

Katie came around to pet it and it licked her hand.

Me: look it likes you already. I said chuckling.

She picked it up and we got back in the car. We drove off. I let the window down so it could stick its head out of the window.

K: What are we gonna name it?

Me: ummm how about Rocko?

When I said that name the dog looked at me.

K: *giggling* Rocko it is then.

On the way home I stopped by the store to get some things for the dog. I got shampoo and conditioner cause he's getting a bath when we get home, some dog food, some dog bowls, a dog bed, a kennel, some dog treats, and a collar and a tag with his name on it. We got home and we bathed him and put him in his kennel. I got in the shower I had my eyes closed when I felt hands rub down my chest down to my dick while some soft lips kissed my back. I turned around and picked Katie up kissing her passionately. I then slid my now hard dick inside of her while I pinned her against the wall as she gasped and dug her nails into my back. I stroked her deep for about five minutes. Then I turned the shower off and carried her to the bedroom. I went deep and hard I went fast then slow. She left hickies all on my neck and chest and scratches all down my back and arms. She was marking her territory. I flipped her over on her hands and knees and slid in deep leaning in to whisper, "whose is it?"

K: it's yours daddy. She said in a whimpering moan.

I went deeper while leaving a hickey on her neck.

Me: whose?

K: yours daddy! Oh fuck I'm cumming.

She started to shake with the orgasm. I turned her over and started to eat her out passionately and taste her juices as she vibrated on my tongue. I slid back deep inside her. I kissed her neck as I pinned her hands down above her and deepstroked her. She came again and I came with her. It was so passionate and amazing. She let the orgasm take over her as she started to tremble again. I pleasured her clit with my thumb as I licked inside her pussy lips one more time to taste her juices.

K: oh my god I hate you. She said trying to catch her breath.

Me: I love you to. I said pulling her up to lay on my chest.

I kissed her on her forehead as she was drifting off.

Me: I love you my melanin queen.

K: I love you to my melanin king. She said falling asleep.

I fell asleep right after.

The Sensei