XIII.

Everybody spent the night at the hospital with me. They brought another bed in for Hakeem and Brenda. We still gotta figure out this whole police situation. I don't want my brother caught up in some more shit. I mean he can't get caught up cause he don't have shit at home but clothes and other shit that can't get him locked up. The shit that can, well that's somewhere no one can find besides me and him. Antonio and Danielle went to work, and Hakeem and Brenda went to figure this police shit out. So it was just me and my lil baby chilling at the hospital. I've gotten better so they said I could go home anytime. I had a surprise for my baby for sticking by my side all this time.

K: baby how you feeling?

Me: I'm great knowing that you're here.

She blushed and kissed my forehead.

K: well look I'm going to go pick up some Chinese food and smoothies for us and ima stop by the house to feed Rocko and check the mail and get us some clothes so we can shower.

Me: ok babygirl. Go ahead. I said smiling.

K: I love you so so so so so so much.

Me: *chuckling* I love you to babygirl.

She kissed me and left the room. I grabbed my phone as quick as I could and called up Antonio.

*in call*

Me: aye bro you got everything right?

A: yeah man, I put everything on the bed. The Victoria Secret pink outfits and lingerie, all the candy she likes, a diamond Pandora bracelet with different pendants of her favorite things. The candle lit dinner is ready to.