III.

Me: ahh shit. What the fuck you want Amanda?! I said with a stank look on my face.

A: baby now you know we had something.

Me: baby? Listen I ain't yo damn baby. And we didn't have nothing. Yo ass tried to kill me. Matter of fact I got a restraining order on yo crazy ass. You don't even suppose to be in my sight.

A: so you gone stay with this lil bitch.

Katie got up.

K: listen Iaan no ¨lil bitch¨. I'm a queen. Witcho ratchet ass. Now I could just get ratchet myself and beat yo ass all across this mall. But like I said I'm a queen and queens carry themselves better than this.

With that being said Amanda backed up a little. Katie then turned around and kissed me passionately. I was shocked but I kinda needed it. So I kissed back as I held her waist. Then we pulled away smiling.

K: Rico hurry up and dismiss the foolery, I'll be waiting in the car. She said walking off.

Me: oh she's been dismissed. I said grabbing my things and walking off.

Amanda stood there dumbfounded. I put the things in the car and we headed back to the condo.

K: so that was one of your lil thots huh?

Me: please, she crazy as hell. Her ass tried to run me over and shit. I got out of that quick. Got a restraining order and all.

K: mhm. ok Supe.

Me: don't even do that shit. I said giving her the stank look.

K: and what you gone do?

Me: you'll see. I said smiling.

We got back to the condo and got the things and headed inside.

Me: what you want for dinner midget?

K: fuck you. She said starting to laugh. I want some pizza and wings from pizza hut.

Me: *chuckling* ok shorty. You want some dessert with that?

K: umm some brownies.

Me: alright lil girl.

I ordered the food and it arrived in about 20 minutes. We sat down and ate and watched tv.

K: thank you Supe!

Me: you're welcome shorty.

After we got down she got up to shower.

K: Supe remember all that shit we was talking in the car.

Me: mhm

K: you still ain't did shit. She said smiling.

I hopped of the couch and pinned her to the wall.

Me: all that shit talking you be doing. I think you just need some act right. I said looking into her eyes.

She stood there speechless looking back into my eyes. She had a cold tingle run down her spine because I felt her shake a little and she gasped a little when I said it.

Me: nahh, ion think you ready. I said backing up and biting my lip and smiling.

I went to my room and took a shower and she took hers in the other bathroom. I got out and found her laying in my bed with nothing but one of my button up collar shirts and some panties. I just had a towel wrapped around my waist and I was still kinda wet. I guess that's why she was biting her lip. I went over to the dresser to get some underwear. That's when she came up and turned me around to face her.

K: do you know how long I've been wanting you? You so fucking sexy! Chocolate ass.

Me: babygirl I've been wanting you since the day I've met you. And I don't mean just sexually.

When I said that she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around me and kissed me passionately. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I took her shirt off and started to kiss her neck. She moaned softly. I moved down and kissed her breast. Then I moved down and pulled her panties down with my teeth. I left a hickey on her thigh then I started to eat her out. I kissed and licked and sucked on her clit and pussy making her gasp and moan loudly as she rubbed her fingers through my hair. The passion I put into tasting her sweet juices was amazing. She came and I licked her up. I got up to kiss her and we kissed passionately as I slid myself inside her.

K: oh fuck Rico! She said loudly as I went deep.

I stroked her long and deep and the more I sped up the deeper her nails dug in my back. This was not just sex anymore. This was passionate, sensual, love we were making. She came again as I stroked deeper while I left a hickey on her neck. We rolled over and she began riding and grinding on me. She leaned down to kiss me and she bit my lip. She then left a big ass hickey on my neck. She came again and she began to shake while the orgasm took over her.

K: fuck! She screamed as I laid her back down and started to eat her out again as she was still shaking and she wrapped her legs around my head.

I got loose and I slid back in deeper and harder.

K: oh shit baby! She moaned out.

We climaxed at the same time and I held her and rubbed her pussy to calm her shaking down while we kiss. In minutes she fell asleep I pulled the covers over us and I kissed her forehead and I fell asleep with her on my chest. We were to tired to change the soaked sheets. This is my babygirl now. I'm not letting her go.

The Sensei