S E V E N

I open my eyes to see the blinding sunlight coming in from the large windows on my doors. Ugh, I hate mornings. Especially the ones that I have to wake up and then go to school...those are the worst...today is one of those days. That night, at Bonnie's house...grams told us that we were witches. I never thought I could believe in such a thing...but then again, Damon and Stefan are vampires, so yeah, it's entirely possible.

I stand up and slowly make my way over to my bathroom. Why is the door closed, I never keep this door closed. I open it and scream at what I see. Vicki Donovan is in her bra and underwear...in my bathroom. She's in my bathroom...half naked.

"What are you doing in my room!"

"I-I'm sorry. I'm almost done." She stutters.

"There is a perfectly good bathroom downstairs, connected right to Jeremy's room. Next time, use it!" I say and slam the door. I walk downstairs and go to Jeremy's room. I open the door, not knocking.

"Hey!..." He starts, probably about to go on a rant about privacy.

"Before you start, tell your little sex buddy to stay the hell out of my room!" I yell, and slam his door, too. I go downstairs and see Jenna. " Jenna, are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"

"Uh-huh." She says simply

"And you have no objection?" I ask, surprised.

"He could be craftier about it. At least make an effort to sneak her out. Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner. Elena skips down the stairs and joins the conversation.

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it? You're going to go out with Logan?" She asks.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes. And have you heard from Stefan?" She asks Elena. She hasn't heard from Stefan... and I haven't talked to Damon since he apologized to Elena for trying to kiss her...

"Not since that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days"She says, trying to mock Stefan.

"Haven't you called him?" I ask her.

"Nope, not going to either."

"And you're o.k. with everything?" Jenna asks her.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, i'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy." She says, trying to be strong.

"O.k. then." I say, then head upstairs to go get ready, hoping the druggie, slut sleeping with my brother is out of my bedroom.

After I park my car at school, walk inside, and find Caroline.

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fund raiser, for god's sake."Caroline says.

"Sir yes sir." I say, saluting her. We both giggled and she lightly hit my arm.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you tomorrow. Be sexy!" She calls as she walks away. I start to walk to class, but get stopped...by Tyler...

"Hey. Sorry for ditching you at the founders party the other night. I just got carried away with something."

"Yeah, you did." I started. "Busy sucking face with Vicki Donovan?" He looked surprised that I knew about that.

"Lyd...I..." But I interrupted him.

"One chance." I said and started taking steps backwards. "I gave you one chance...and you blew it." I say, and turn around to walk away. But before I do, he roughly grabs my arm and pulls me towards his chest, so our faces were inches away from each other.