F O U R T E E N

(Picture is of Noemi Bellanger)

I wake up to the sun shinning in my eyes. I shade my face with my hand and turn around to find Damon gazing at me.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning." He smiles back at me. " We're gonna leave soon, so you should probably get ready." He says as he stands up and walks out of the room.

"Ok" I say, but he's already out the door. I smile to myself, last night was the best night of my life. I got ready in less than an hour and when I walked out of the room, all four of my friends were sitting on the couches and chairs, looking as miserable and hungover as I thought they would.

"Gooooooood Morning!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I'm such a great friend. They all groaned loudly and threw pillows at my face, most of which I did not dodge. I laughed at their pain...again, number one friend award goes to me. I heard the door to the room open and looked up to see Damon with two trays of coffee. Bless the lord! The girls all quickly stood up and before I could blink, Damon was left standing with just two coffees left. He walked up to me with his casual smirk.

"Here you go, I saved us two coffees from the vultures sitting on the couch over their." I giggled at his sarcasm.

"Thanks, I'm still asleep right now." I took a sip and was pleasantly surprised to find that it had foam and cinnamon in it. "How did you..."

"Know your order? That's for me to know, and for you to dot dot dot." He smiled at me and I smiled back, but it faded a little as I started to think. I wanted to believe that after last night, things would different now going ahead. But in the back of my mind, I knew that Katherine was still his priority, no matter how much he said that he was done chasing her. She is a ghost that will forever haunt him, and I'm not a person that likes to be scared.

We all stood in the lobby drinking our coffee as we waited for Damon to bring the car around.

"So..." Eleonore said with "the look" on her face.

"What?" I questioned her, prompting her to finish her thought.

"Damon...you're sexy dreamboat of a crush, who, by the way, I really should've been informed of sooner."

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked, blushing profusely when she called him my crush.

"How was your hot, steamy, romantic getaway, five star hotel sex?" She questioned, making me choke on my coffee. It took me a second to catch my breath.

"What are you..." But before I could finish even trying to deny what she said to be true, she stopped me.

"Just stop right there. I woke up in the middle of the night, I could hear your moans in my sleep. I'm pretty sure the people in the next town over could hear you. I mean, the sex must of been pretty good if you were making that mush noise; and why wouldn't it be? I mean he looks like a freaking roman god, and don't even get me started on what I imagine his..." I cut her off before we could get to the real inappropriate stuff.

"Okay! Okay! We had sex, it was amazing, now can we please stop talking about it." I whispered the last sentence so the entire hotel lobby wouldn't know about my sex life with the infamous Damon Salvatore. " You don't hear me asking about your sex lives, now do you? Cause if I remember correctly, none of you are virgins either."

"Umm...I am!" Juliette said, grabbing all of our attention. Aww, that's right, sometimes I forget she's the youngest of all of us, but she skipped a couple grades so she'll still graduate with us.

"And that's how it's gonna stay! My baby sis is not having sex yet!" Audrey said.

"You guys do realize I am only 2years younger than you. And I've skipped two grades, so technically I'm smarter than all of you."