T E N

Aria's POV:

I'm floating, in a dreamless sleep. I feel completely at peace...that is, until something freezing and wet is poured on top of me. My eyes flew open and I shoot up to a sitting position, seeing wet sheets with ice on them, and Lexi standing in the thresh hold with a large bucket...so that's what happened.

"I'll have to remember to get back at you for that." I say in my British accent. I live in my flat in England, whenever I'm not visiting Lexi, like I am right now. "Why'd you wake me up? What do you want?" I moaned, complaining.

"Get up, we've got somewhere to be."

"Maybe I would if you'd tell me where we were going." I said, flopping backwards on my bed, and putting a pillow over my face.

"What would you say to paying a visit to your big brothers." This caught my attention, and I vamped out of bed to stand next to it, holding the pillow that had been on my face by its edge in my left hand, while my right was on my hip.

"Well!" I say excitingly. "This day just got a hell of a lot more interesting." After that I kicked Lexi out of the room, and I got ready. I took a nice, long bubble bath. And after that, I threw on a short maxi dress that was tan on top, and navy blue on the bottom with a brown belt in the middle. I then slipped on a pair of brown wedge heels, and put on some natural colored eye shadow with some black liner and mascara, and headed down stairs.

I was greeted by an impatient looking Lexi with two mugs of coffee in her hand.

"Since you took so long..." She extended one of her hands that contained a cup of the delicious life saving liquid...well, one of them at least. "Coffee's to go. Let's hit the road, Jack." I rolled my eyes with a smile at her comment and we walked out of the house towards my silver, convertible BMW that I had acquired some number of years ago through the use of this handy dandy compulsion.

"So, let's go see what my big brothers have been up to." I say with a smirk and speed out of the driveway.

Lydia's POV:

Damon was currently pacing back and forth in front of my bed as I sat in the middle with my legs crisscrossed and my face propped up on my fists and my elbows on my knees. My eyelids were drooping closed. I was exhausted because Damon had made me stay up all night in case i still had a concussion. But, I have vampire blood in my system...so I think he really just made me stay up to talk to me.

"You've known you were a witch this whole time and you didn't tell me!" He yelled frustrated, finally stopping his incessant pacing. His booming voice startled me to fully open my eyes.

"I'm sorry but Bonnie's Grams thought..." But he cut me off.

"To hell with Bonnie's Grams! I told you I was a vampire! Don't you think that would of been the perfect opportunity to sneak in a supernatural confession of your own!" He yelled and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, putting my hands down in my lap and looking down as I fidget with my fingers. I had tears welling up in my eyes but I held them in. All of a sudden, two fingers were placed under my chin and forced my head up so now I was starring into ocean blue eyes filled with worry and regret.

"It's fine." He said with a small smile. "I'm glad you trusted me to tell me now." He sat down on the bed and laid back on his back. "Have you told anyone else?"

"No, just you." I could practically feel his smirk burning into my back.

"Awe, I'm touched princess." There was that new nickname again.

"What's with you calling me princess, hmm?" It was silent for a minute or two and I figured he wasn't going to answer my question. All of a sudden, he stands up.