E I G H T

At some point I fell asleep in that oh so comfy chair, but when I woke up, I was in the large bed, tucked neatly under the covers. Ahh, this bed feels like I'm laying on a pile of feathers. I hop out of bed, but when I look down at my clothes, I see I'm only wearing a t-shirt, and it smells like...expensive cologne. Damon. I blushed at the thought of Damon seeing me in my underwear.

I  hop out of bed and walk downstairs, hearing Damon talking on the phone.

"Where are you, Stefan? I'm trapped at the house, and I'm getting really bored, and really impatient. Bring me my ring." He says before he hangs up the phone. He looks up and notices that I've come into the room. "Hello sleeping beauty. How was your sleep?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Very nice, thank you." I said with a smirk. "But I would like to know who changed me." I blinked and he was standing in front of me. I didn't flinch, getting used to him popping up all of a sudden.

"That'd be me." He and then leans in closer, if that's even possible. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all." I whisper, barely breathing. He stands there for a second before he backs up, letting me breath normally.

"Great." Then he spins around and heads over towards the coach where a body is laying. Is that...

"Vicki?" I question.

"Damn it! Aww, don't get blood on the coach. Please." He leans in and examines her neck. "Ooh... I got you good, didn't I."

"Don't sound to proud of yourself, there." I said, smiling at the cocky ass hat.

"Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. Ugh, I'm so gonna regret this later." He says as he lifts her back up off the coach and sits behind her, so her back was on his chest. I turned my head to the side, not wanting to see them in such an intimate position together.

"Drink up. Drink it up. Don't drip. There you go. Good girl. That's it." I hear him whispering to her. I turn around and head upstairs, not wanting to continue to hear him whisper sweet nothings into her ear. I go back to the room I was in and notice that yesterday's clothes are still in there. I decide to take a long shower, feeling dirty. When I get out, I put on my shorts from yesterday, put back on Damon's shirt, and threw on my checkered flannel over top of it. Then, I made my way back downstairs to hear music blaring so loud i felt like my eardrums were gonna pop.

"I'm so over Tyler, so over him." I hear her say, and I roll my eyes. I walk over to Damon's supply of bourbon and pour myself a glass. "I knew from the beginning that I was only a piece of ass to him, but I thought maybe if he got to know me better, he might see something more. But no." She continues as i raise the glass to my lips . But before I can take a sip, Damon takes the glass out of my hand.

"Mm-Mmn" he says, and downs the entire glass. I send him a glare but he just smirks.

"Now Jeremy on the other hand, that's all he's ever seen in me is something more, and I like that." I interrupt her rambling.

"Jeremy...as in my little brother, Jeremy?"

"Yeah. Yeah, so Elena used to date my brother, and they were always together, so Jeremy would always be hanging around, crushing on me and-Hey why don't you have a girlfriend. You're like, totally cool and super hot." She says making me roll my eyes as I pour myself another glass of bourbon, hopefully this one will actually end up going down my throat.

"I know. " Damon says. I don't even need to look at him anymore to know when he's smirking. Before I drink this glass, Damon grabs it. But instead of drinking it, he sets it back on the glass with the bourbon, and he grabs my hand, pulling me away from the mini bar. He twirls me around pulls me in close, putting his hands on my hips. He starts to move to the music, smirking at me, "Dance with me." he says, and shows me his smile that he know I can't resist.