F I V E

A/N: The picture is of Lydia's bedroom. Her bedroom is in the attic, so she has the biggest room of the three siblings, a balcony, a walk in closet, and her own bathroom. Also, the windows have a view of the back of the house. That's all for now! Thnx for reading! Enjoy the chapter!

Lydia's POV:

For some reason, I was at the Salvatore boarding house. What was I doing here? How did I get here? I walked inside and walked up the stairs. Where was i going? I walked into a dark room with a beautiful king bed. This is Damon's room. How did I know that? How did I know how to find it. Damon walked out of what looked to be the bathroom and walked up to me. He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"You are so beautiful." He said. He pecked me on the lips before pulling away. I have been wanting to do this since the first day I met him. I leaned forward and kissed him roughly. It turned into a heated make out session with my arms around his neck and his hands roughly gripping my waist. We were walking backwards until my back hit the soft sheets of his bed.

He stopped kissing me on the lips and latched onto my neck. I moaned as he kissed right above my collarbone, hitting my sweet spot...

And then I woke up suddenly...on the floor...the fall must've woken me up.

That dream was so vivid, I could almost still feel his lips kissing me all over. And I can't help but think... god I wish that wasn't a dream. But he's my friend, and one of my best friend's boyfriends. I really need to stop having these thoughts. I hop out of bed and look over to the chairs by my giant windows that lead to my balcony. God I love my room, it's the one thing I have that is better than Elena's. Anyway, I head into my bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine. Then I sit down at my vanity to put on some game day make up since today is our first football game of the season. I throw on my cheer uniform and walk down the two flights of stairs that it takes me to get to the kitchen. When I get there, I see Elena is not in her uniform; I guess she's quitting the team.

"Caroline is going to kill you." Is all I say, with a smirk of course, before I throw a couple pieces of toast in the toaster. I go and grab the peanut butter from the pantry. Don't judge me because I like peanut butter toast, it's delicious.

After my toast is done, I grab it and my mug of coffee, and hop into my jeep. I payed for half of the car myself, and my parents paid for the other half and cover insurance while I pay for gas. As for Elena, they just bought it for her. I actually had to work for my car. It's probably because they loved her more than me. Of course they did...everyone does.

Once I got to school, I saw Stefan giving Elena a necklace; they're having a moment. Then I see Caroline walking towards them, about to ruin their moment. I laugh to myself and walk away before the drama starts. I don't have a good feeling about today. All I can think about is 8, 14, and 22. Maybe Bonnie is getting into my head too much....or I'm just going crazy.

Everyone was so excited for the game, probably thinking we're gonna win now that Stefan's joined the team. I was standing in between Bonnie and Caroline, jumping up and gown with own of my pom poms in the air, cheering the football team on. This feels normal, and I feel...happy. Wow, haven't felt like this in a while.

"Wait, wait, wait,wait,wait,wait. Wait. Let's be honest! We used to let other teams, come into our town, and roll right over us! Well... that is about to change. We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offensive line, and I'm gonna tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these." Everyone knew he was talking about Stefan. All of us cheerleaders started cheering louder than before. Tanner kept talking but I stopped listening when I heard a fight happening close by. I ran over there when I saw Elena run over there; it must be Jeremy.