Chapter 1: New Boy

I guess you're thinking, well here is another Demigod who thinks they can publish a book and get famous just like Percy Jackson. I'm not here to get cheap money, I'm not here for anything. Just enjoy my story and read.

I bet you also think that this is fictional, go ahead, believe what the heck you want to believe and just go back to your normal life and your normal friends, we don't need yet another unwanted demigod to be brought into our camp.

So anyway, I'll introduce myself. I'm Ava Noelle, I'm The Goddess' of Beauty's daughter, and I can get any boy I want with a blink of an eye. I can hypnotize males (and even females!) with my 'davishing' looks, I look as good as a sack of potatoes... I can change my looks to whatever the person thinks is beautiful... It sucks.

I'm different from my sisters and brothers, I don't favour my powers, or my looks infact, I despise them. People fall to my feet, praising me like I'm special, I can't stand it. Well, I do like it a little bit..

But I am not having babies with random demigods, especially Percy Jackson.

That boy makes my blood boil...

Enough about Percy, more about how my life started.

I was raised in London, England. To only a father, and 1 other sister, who was not Aphrodite's daughter, she was jealous of me because she didn't like that boys wanted me, I would do anything to trade with her really. Due to my dyslexia and my ADHD, my father favoured Colette more than me because she got A+ marks in every test.

One day, I got kicked out of our flat. I moved to 50 schools and got booted out of 50 schools, my father couldn't cope anymore. I sailed with many other British demigods, to America, where Camp Half Blood was at. My journey to there was simple, get in a boat, sail off, go to Camp Half Blood.

All of my life seemed simple, until Percy Jackson came into Camp Half Blood. Nobody knows what happened behind closed doors, what sort of person he was around me, he was most certainly weird...

It all started when I was at Camp Half Blood, in my cabin. I peek my head out of my perky window, taking a sneak peek at the new kid.

My eyes widened as I saw his bright green eyes, I recognised that face from somewhere. All in all, I definitely knew him. I could remember that cheeky smile of his somewhere, and I knew it was from my child hood.

Suddenly, he turned and smiled at me. I just raised a sly eyebrow at him, the new kid. He interested me, his smile, his bright eyes. I felt something inside of me need him, but I needed to find out his personality first, before I could ever have him. I never could've had him, my sisters would've snapped him up already..

Ah, stop looking at the dark side of life, I mean... He could want me!

I got up, and rushed to the door, yanking it open. I step out into the fresh summer breeze, and brush myself down, I need to look presentable.

I feel a boney hand grasp my shoulder, I gulp and turn around. Suddenly, my lips curve into a great big smile. "Grover!" Is all I could spit out, I hadn't seen him in a very long time.

"Hey baby." He'd reply, with a gentle smirk.

The familiar face walked up behind him, then moving out and facing me. "I'm Percy, Percy Jackson." He put out his hand, I then shook it politely. "And you ar- Can I just say you look really beautiful right now. I don't know how you do it!"

"Well I'm-" I'd start, before that same voice would interrupt me.

"You even have a beautiful voice." I felt quite tired, being interrupted, I huffed out, I felt bored. Then, he realised he had bothered me.  "Sorry there, I didn't quite catch your name."

"Ava, Ava Noelle." I nodded.

"Uh, dude. Can you stop playing around with one of Aphrodite's daughter, you'll get your heart broken." Grover, who had a very calm look on his face, said. I felt quite offended, yeah, I'm a player, even though I don't really like going out with the boys I do go out with, but that doesn't give Grover the right do offend me and my family.

Percy then suddenly shook his head, looking like he had been transported back in to the real word. "You have very hipnotizing eyes, I really do god damn hope you don't do that again."

"That is what you get when you hang around with me." I replied, snarkily.

"I find you interesting." He stated.

"I find you boring." I growled angrily at Percy, oh how I hated that name and all of its inhabitants.

I inched up closer to Grover, and gave him a peck on the cheek. Then, I walked off, and huddled up behind a tree so I looked invisible to the two boys.

I could hear faint discussing, I quickly assumed it was Grover and Percy.

"Hey Grover! Is she your girlfriend?"

"No, Percy, she isn't."

"Why? She's hot. She just gave you a kiss on the cheek."

"Course she's going to be hot, she's Aphrodite's daughter! And she always gives me a kiss on the cheek."

"She is a little... rude. But I guess that is what comes with being a big-headed, vain, self-loving girl like Aphrodite is."

You can insult me, you can insult my sisters, but one thing Percy Jackson, you will not insult my mother.

You will pay for this.

One way, or another.