Chapter 8: The Fight

I was sitting, in a car, with an untrusted driver after a short coach ride.

And his name was Grover.

He started to swerve around corners.

Jumping red lights.

Want to know how we got from a coach to a bus?

Percy stole the car...

You see, I've never really been rebellious until someone actually provokes me... I'm not like cheeky or anything to the teachers: I've never had good comebacks.

"So this is the place..." Ryan broke the silence.

"I suppose it is." I said, opening the car door and stepping out.

"THIS? Is the RomanceCoaster?" Percy said in shock.

"Yep, I can smell love almost everywhere here." I said, sniffing.

"You can smell love?!" Percy asked, somewhat interested.

"I can smell love." I nodded.

Ryan grunted. "So I suppose you can't smell any love between us?"

"None."

"Oh right." He sighed.

"Shut up Ryan, just be nice to Ava, she's vital in this quest." Grover rolled his eyes, obviously looking displeased with Ryan.

"You're talking about me like I'm not here..." I moaned.

"Ryan, we're going in a boat together." Grover suggested.

"Well that means... OH CRAP!" Percy cursed.

"No, I am NOT letting them in a boat together, I'm Ava's protector, I will go with her." He said, with a stern tone.

"No! I will go on my own!" I yelled.

"Fine! JUST GO WITH PERCY!" Ryan yelled back.

"Look seriously, I'm not even bothered." 

"For god sakes Ryan! You're acting like a child!" I screeched at him. "Firstly, I don't want to go out with you. Secondly, I don't want to go out with you and thirdly, I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU!"

He turned to the side, clearly hurt by my words. "I thought you were ment to help love, not push it away."

"I'm not pushing it away!"

"You are."

"I was handpicked by your mom-" He started.

"I know."

"Let me finish.." He bit his lip. "Your mom clearly wants us to be together, its fate, seriously."

"Can I just say? Ava told me she loved me." Percy said, cheekily. Obviously gaining satisfaction from annoying Ryan.

"It was a dare..." I turned away.

"Was it?"

"Percy, why are you doing this?!" I started, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "I've lost a best friend, a brother and my sanity all in one week!"

"Nothings changed..." Ryan said.

"Everything has changed!" I yelled, my temper rising. Suddenly, I walk up and quickly give some drachmas to the attendant. "Grover! Come here! You're coming with me!" 

"Alright."

"What?!" Ryan and Percy both said in sync.

He trotted over to me, and we both scrambled onto the rides. I wiped my waterline with my index finger, I didn't want to cry infront of everybody.

My nose was tingling, with senses. I could sense love almost everywhere.

Then, I heard squabbling from the back of me: Percy and Ryan.

"Back off goaty! Get your filthy things off of me!" Percy shouted.

"So help me I will kick you in the balls!" Ryan threatened. "Oh wait, you don't have any..."

Oh snap.

"I have no balls?! Thats rich coming from king pussy."

"I'm a goat." He replied.

"Ava doesn't love you and she never will!" Percy announced.