two

Adriana's P.O.V

I kept waking up from my little nap because I was uncomfortable. I normally sleep on my side and it's not like I could rest my head on the lady or the boy next to me. I just decided to give up on my little nap and just scroll through my twitter feed. After a while of switching back and forth from twitter and Instagram I decided to lock my phone and just enjoy my music. The boy next to me was playing a game on his phone and I could tell he was bored, I mean so was I.

"Hey.", I smiled at him.

He looked at me and smiled back, "Hi."

"What you playing?"

"Fortnite, that's like the only thing to do on this plane."

"Bored huh."

"Yep."

"What's your name?"

"Marcus, what's yours?"

"Adriana."

"So why are you flying to Nebraska?", He asked me.

"I am going to be living there. Me and my dad actually. How about you?"

"My dad is a business man so he's always working and sometimes he's never really home , so my mom decided that I should go live with my aunt for a bit.", he told me.

Ahhhh yes his mom. What a lucky boy. I wish I still had my mom. My life was perfect before she passed away and we would probably still be living in our old house if she was still alive. I know we were moving to Nebraska because my dad got a great job offer there, but I know that part of the reason was the fact that our house brought back a lot of memories of my mom.

***

"Passengers please put your seat to it's upright position, we will be landing soon.", the flight attendant announced.

The plane ride was about 3 hours long and the whole time I talked, laughed, and played a couple of games with Marcus. We were currently playing the game 'Fuck, Marry, Kill, which was his idea. Basically, we took turns naming celebrities that we would fuck, Marry, and kill, it's pretty self explanatory.

"Fuck, Marry, Kill but with the vampire diaries cast, Go!", Marcus told me.

"Fuck Damon, Marry Tyler, Kill Elena."

"Wait! No no no hold up. Why would you kill Elena? She's the main character and she's hot."

"Dude she's soooooo annoying and she's a hypocrite."

"How is she a hypocrite?!", he laughed.

"She literally bashed Katherine for dating Damon and Stefan and then, what did Elena do? She dated both Stefan and Damon. So yea kill her because Stefan and Damon deserved better."

"Whatever, you're just mad that she was dating Damon because you're all wet over him."

"Well yes but she was also annoying.", I laughed.

"Now Fuck, Marry, Kill but with Jane The Virgin characters. Go!", I added.

"So definitely fuck Petra because she is so hot, Marry Jane, so then her dad Rogelio can throw us a big wedding, and Kill Michael so he can actually be dead this time and not try to come back and ruin Rafael's chance of getting Jane back."

"Ok but you're not wrong on the whole kill Michael part because he can't just die, break Jane's heart, and then pop back up when her and Rafael we're finally happy."

"I know right!"

"I swear though, if Jane's dumbass takes Michael back I'll fly my ass back to Cali and beat the shit out of her."

"Can I tag along? But I'll beat the fuck out of Michael, not Jane because I don't lay my hands on women."

"Wow! Finally a 13 year old boy who was raised right.", I said as I put my hand over my heart pretending to be touched.

"Marcus I never asked you this but what part of Nebraska are you going to?", I asked him.

"Omaha."

What a fucken coincidence.

"You're lying!", I responded.

"No I swear! Why? Where are you going?"

"Omaha!", I nearly shouted.

"What! Really?", you could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Passengers we have landed in Nebraska, we hope you enjoyed your flight, have a wonderful evening in Nebraska.", the flight attendant announced.

I grabbed my backpack and so did Marcus then, we walked off the plane together.

"See you later Marcus I'm waiting for my dad here.", I told him.

"Ok see you then Adriana. It was nice meeting you. I hope we run into each other again in Omaha.", he said pulling me into a hug.

He pulled away and waved at me before he turned around and walked away disappearing into the crowd of people.

I was on my phone waiting for my dad and a hand went on my shoulder. I turned around to see my dad.

"Ready?"

"Ready.", I smiled.

We walked over to claim our baggage and then made our way to the Nebraska airport exit. As we were walking out I thought about how my life was going to be changed forever. I'd have to make new friends here. I'd have to join a new soccer team. I'd have to get used to new teachers. I'd have to get used to the way they teach here. I hoped I wouldn't have to find a new best friend because I love Gisselle, but FaceTime isn't going to be the same as having her beside me.

———

So first, if you're wondering who the boy in the picture is, that's Marcus. Second, I really hope I finish this story but I still don't know how I'm going to end it. Third, I LOVE a fan fiction with drama so I want to add a lot of that but I also don't want to go over board on it to the point where this story doesn't seem realistic lol. So yea I just updated this chapter and changed a few things but not completely so that's that. I hope you guys are still reading this and I hope you guys enjoy this even more since I'm fixing the grammar, punctuation, and typos so it's easier to read and understand the tone. If you guys want you can vote for this story I hope you enjoy I will try not to let you guys down again by leaving this story lol I really want to finish it. Also if I think I'll update on the weekends because I have school, then practice and then I come home to do hw and it takes so much of my time so yea.
:)