twenty eight

Adriana's P.O.V

I was driving home. Earlier today I told Kenzie and Alejandra what happened with Jack. They were excited at first but then they said I made a mistake. Now, I was going to go home and FaceTime Giselle to tell her what happened. She is going to freak out.

Oh and Jack, he's been giving me the silent treatment all day at school. So much for changing his ways.

***

I opened up my laptop and clicked the first name on my recent calls. It rang and then Giselle's face popped up on the screen.

"Hey babe!", she waved at me.

"I'm going to get straight to the point, I did something after we ended our call last night.", I told her.

"What? Have sex with Jack?", she joked around.

I sat there looking at her, not showing any emotion.

"Oh my gosh! Did you and Jack sleep together?!", She yelled.

I nodded my head yes.

"Tell me everything!", she exclaimed.

I told Giselle everything. I told her how Jack knocked on my door last night. I told her how he begged me to let him explain everything. I told her how he told me his story about his ex. I told her how he confessed his feelings for me and I told her how we had sex. I told her we fell asleep holding each other. I told her about my dad nearly catching us and him disappearing. I told her how he hasn't spoken a word to me at school.

"Wow.", was all she could say.

"I know right."

"Here's what I don't get. Jack confessed his feelings for you and told you that you're different from all these other girls, but he still gave you the silent treatment at school.", She told me.

"Same here."

"I don't get boys.", she sighed.

"You know, maybe it was all just an act to try to sleep with me.", I told her.

"Adriana, don't think like that babe."

"I'm serious. He's probably given that same speech to all the girls he's slept with."

Before she could answer the doorbell rang. I didn't know who it was because I didn't order food, my dad isn't out of work this early, and I didn't invite anyone over.

"Gisselle, I'll be right back, someone's at the front door, I'm just going to check who it is.", I told her and walked out of my room.

I made my way down the stairs and to the door. I opened the door and there I saw Jack. My eyes widened a bit and my heart rate most likely increased.

"Hey Adriana.", he smiled at me.

"Jack? What-what are you doing here?", I asked him.

"Well, other than the fact that I wanted to see you, we don't have much time left for the project so I'm going to do my part and help finish this project with you.", he smiled at me.

I just stood there. I didn't know what to say to him. How could he say he wanted to see me and act like he wasn't ignoring me at school and making me feel stupid.

"So can I come in?", he asked.

I had realized that I was starring at him as I was thinking. I opened the door wider and let him in. In that moment I remembered Giselle.

"Be right back.", I told Jack before I sprinted up the stairs to my room.

I went over to my laptop and Giselle smiled when she saw me.