four

Adriana's P.O.V

I woke up because the sun was shining on my face through the window. I looked to my side to see my dad still asleep. I grabbed my phone to see if I had any texts, I did and they were all from Giselle.

Giselle: Hey!

Giselle: Adriana!

Giselle: answer me!

Giselle: Don't pull the "I'm sleeping" excuse cause it's barely 10

Giselle: oh wait

Giselle: time difference..

Giselle: oh my bad 😂

Giselle: text me when your awake

I texted her a quick good morning and then my stomach growled, but we had nothing to eat and ate all of the food from last night.

I got bored so I walked around the living room and I saw that there was another slide glass door leading to the back. To the left of me there were two doors. I opened the first one and saw the laundry room with our washing machine and dryer.

So my bed doesn't come in but the damn washing machine does. I looked in the next door which was a bathroom. I walked up the stairs and went into my room. The walls were painted a light grey just like my old room so I wouldn't have to paint it. I looked at the bathroom which was white and I walked into the room next to me.

It was the same size as my room except it didn't have a bathroom or a balcony. The walls were painted a tan color and I was guessing this would be the guest bedroom. Next to that room was a bathroom which was probably the biggest bathroom in this house so far.

Now to the right of the stairs there were three doors. The first door was a room probably smaller than mine and it was painted a dark blue color. I have no ideas as to what this room might be. The next room was another room exactly like mine except everything was on opposite sides. It was painted a light purple. I walked into the last room, the master bedroom which was for my dad. It was painted a light brown.

I walked back downstairs to see my dad getting up from the floor.

"Good morning Adriana.", he smiled at me.

"Morning dad, can we go eat something?", I told him.

"I don't know we don't have our car yet-", he was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

I walked over to open it and there was a man wearing a brown uniform and holding a tablet.

"Are you Andrew Martin?", the man asked me.

Do I look like my name is Andrew Martin? I thought to myself.

My dad came to the door and smiled at the man, "I'm Andrew Martin."

"Your cars have just arrived I need you to sign here.", the man told him giving him a stylus and the tablet.

My dad signed it and the man swiped a couple of times and told him to sign another thing. He signed it and the man told us thank you and left.

I walked outside to see a black BMW, which I knew was for my dad and I saw a silver challenger which I was guessing was mine.

I smiled and slowly turned around to face my dad, "Can we go eat somewhere now?"

"Fine get in."

***

We stopped at iHop and walked in. We were greeted by a nice lady who led us to our seats and gave us our menus.

"Anything to drink?", the lady asked taking out her pen and notepad.

"I'll take a strawberry lemonade.", I told her.

"I'll take a coffee.", my dad told her

She nodded and walked away.

"So when are the beds and the rest of our furniture coming?", I asked him.

"I e-mailed them and said they were sorry for the delay and that they'd be here today and they'd take 15% off the price because they haven't arrived yet.", he told me.

***

After we finished eating we came home and there were two big moving trucks.

"Our furniture is here.", my dad smiled.

We walked inside and there were a group of men moving in our couches, there were some in the kitchen, and some were upstairs.

I decided not to be in their way so I walked outside to the back and sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in. I took out my phone and texted Giselle.

Adriana: hey babes

Giselle: hey girl

Adriana: I got my new car 😏

Giselle: really!? What type is it?

Adriana: a black Dodge Challenger

Giselle: lucky! Damn what the hell am I gonna do? You were my ride everywhere :(

Adriana: pass your drivers test and then your mom will buy you one 😂

Giselle: shut the hell up! 😑

Adriana: Dude no what the hell am I gonna do? I don't know anyone here so when school starts I'm going to be a loner :(

Giselle: lol I remember when we first became friends in kindergarten you were a loner and you saw me with a ball so you told me I was your new friend

Adriana: oh my gosh lol

Giselle: don't trip girl you'll make a ton of friends on the first day, you're social you literally talk to everyone

Adriana: I hope

Giselle: so have you seen any cute guys? 😏

Adriana: I arrived in Nebraska a couple of hours ago 😂

Giselle: still you need to find yourself a boyfriend 😉

Adriana: after what happened with Cameron? Haha no. I'm staying away from boys they're just a distraction and most of them are fuckboys.

Giselle: what happened with Cameron won't happen with anyone else

Yeah ok. I think it's best if I stay away from boys. That way I could really focus on my school work, be valedictorian, and focus on soccer and get MVP.

———

Ok I think jacks going to come up in the next chapter.