twenty seven

Adriana's P.O.V

I woke up and felt someone's arm wrapped around me. I slowly turned around and jumped when I saw Jack asleep. He was shirtless. I pulled the blanket up and peeled down. Holy shit I'm naked. He's naked. Then it hit me. I wasn't dreaming last night, it really happened.

I slowly grabbed his arm and moved it away from me. I was trying so hard not to wake him up. Then I slowly lifted the covers off of me and walked to my bathroom, I was grabbing all my clothes on the floor on the way.

I walked into my bathroom and shut the door behind me locking it. I put on all of my clothes I picked up from the floor. After I was dressed I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

I just had sex with Jack fucking Gilinsky.

I remembered everything from last night now. How he came in and admitted his feelings for me, how he told me about what his ex had done to him, how he told me it ruined him, and how he told me he loved me.

I didn't know how I felt about the situation. Would we start dating? Is he really going to change his ways?

I quickly stopped myself from over thinking. I unlocked and opened the bathroom door to see a sleeping Jack.

He looked so good. I starred at him for a while before I told myself to stop because I felt like a creeper.

Suddenly there was knocking at my bedroom door.

"Adriana? Honey you have school today. You need to get up and get ready.", I heard my dad say from the other side of the door.

Crap. I forgot that my dad came home last night. Hopefully it was when Jack and I fell asleep because of my dad heard everything, I'll die.

I looked over at Jack to see that he was waking up. My dad's knocking and talking probably disrupted his sleep. Jack rubbed his eyes and when he finally opened them, he saw me and smiled big.

"Adriana—"

"SHHHHHH!", I cut him off as I ran over to him and covered his mouth with my hand.

"What are you doing?", he muffled against my hand."

"Be quiet!", I whispered to him.

My dad knocked again, "Adriana you can't be late for school."

"Got it dad, just overslept a little bit.", I yelled.

"Alright, I'm leaving in about fifteen minutes so if you want to eat breakfast with me you have to come down now.", he told me and I heard his footsteps going downstairs.

Jack and I stayed silent and still for a minute before I slowly removed my hand from over his mouth.

"Good Morning.", Jack smiled at me.

"Morning.", I smiled back at him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down on my bed with him.

"Last night was the best.", he whispered in my ear and kissed me temple. I got chills.

I didn't know how to act or respond. I wasn't used to Jack being so nice to me.

"So did I.", I smiled at him. I was pretty nervous. I never had sex before and now I'm not a virgin and the school's bad boy is in my bed, naked.

"Jack you need to go.", I whispered.

"Why?", he furrowed his brows a bit.

"My dad is downstairs and I need to get ready for school.", I whispered to him.