thirty two

Adriana's P.O.V

After I came home from Jack's place, I ran up to my room. I needed to update Giselle on everything that happened today. I grabbed my laptop and FaceTimed Giselle. After a couple of rings her face popped up in the dark, she was probably getting ready for bed.

"It's about time you called.", She smiled at me.

"Sorry I was—"

"With Jack, I know.", She wiggled her eyebrows.

"How do you know?"

"I was texting Jack, my Jack."

"Ooooo, how's that going?", I was interested to know how her and Johnson were hitting it off.

"No don't try and change the subject, you need to tell me everything that happened today.", she said.

I told her everything. I told her about everyone talking about Jack and I having sex, the fight, Jack's suspension, me going over to his place, and Jack asking me out.

"Oh my gosh! Did you say yes?!", she squealed.

"No—"

"Bitch! You told him no?!"

"I didn't give him an answer.", I laughed.

She just looked at me with a blunt face.

"Why not? What's wrong with you?", she asked.

"I told him I needed to talk to my best friend about this.", I told her.

"Well your best friend says hell to the yes! Tell him yes!", she was smiling so hard.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my phone. I went to Jack's contact and started typing.

Adriana: Yes

I put my phone down and before I could tell Giselle that I texted him, my phone buzzed. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

Jack: be ready by 8 on Friday ;)

I looked up at my laptop screen to see a smiling Giselle.

"So?"

"I got a date with Jack Gilinsky this Friday.", I told her.

***

Skip to Friday

I was awaken from my deep sleep when my alarm went off. I shut the alarm off and rubbed my eyes. I laid in bed for a while, debating whether or not I should get up for school. I decided to get up and get dressed because I didn't want to risk missing anything important in class.

I got up and did my normal morning routine. I didn't really care about my appearance so I just tied my hair up in a messy bun, put on a white long sleeve, and slid on a pair of Capri leggings along with my white slip on vans.

I grabbed my keys along with my backpack and made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. My dad had the day off of work today so he was in his pajamas as he prepared my breakfast.

"Morning kiddo."

"Good morning dad.", I smiled at him.

As I sat down at the table, he placed some eggs on my plate. I grabbed a piece of toast and I dug in.

Once I finished my breakfast, my dad grabbed my plate and put it in the sink. I said goodbye to him and went to my car.

Before I drove out of my driveway, my phone buzzed. I checked to see what it was. It was a text from Jack.