nineteen

Adriana's P.O.V

I just got out the shower and didn't know what to wear. I finally decided on a black, tank top crop top, a pair of some high waisted shorts, and a white and black flannel tied around my waist, and my white, high top, converse.

Next was my makeup. I didn't want to go all out. I applied some eyeshadow and some mascara.

Once I finished my makeup I plugged in my curling iron. My hair was still kind of wet so I blow dried it. Once my hair was dry, I brushed it out and started curling it so I was left with some beach waves.

After I finished I grabbed my phone and put a fifty dollar bill in the back of my phone case. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch playing Call of Duty.

I hear the door knob shuffling and my dad walks in.

"Oh hey dad," I get up and hug him, "How was your day?"

He sets his stuff down and hugs me back.

"Hey sweetheart, it was a pretty good day thank you for asking, but Uhm where are you going all dressed up?", he asked once he saw what I was wearing.

"Oh I'm going to the carnival today.", I told him.

"Oh that's nice, with Alejandra and them?"

"Uhm sorta, they asked me to join them and I said yes but then someone else asked me to go with them so now I'm going with them.", I told him.

"Oh well who are you going with?"

My dad wasn't crazy over protective when it came to me hanging with boys but he did want to know who they were and he did want to meet them. I didn't want to tell him that I was going with Sam because I knew he would've been asking me so many questions.

"This guy..", I quietly said.

"A guy? Is it Jack?", he asked.

"Oh god no dad not Jack! Me and jack are no longer friends."

"Why not?"

"Never mind, but his name is Sammy but I call him Sam.", I told him.

"Who is this Sammy?", he asks.

"Uhm just someone from school dad it's fine.", I laugh a little.

"Well-"

He was interrupted by my phone buzzing. I looked down at my phone and it was Sam.

Fuckboy #2: I'm in front of your house 😉 and hey did you know that you live 5 houses down from Jack

"Oh he's here.", I told my dad.

I opened the front door and both me and my dad saw Sam in the drivers seat on his phone. After a while he looks at me and my dad starting and waves and smiles.

"Well he seems like a great guy.", my dad told me.

Really dad? Are you serious? He's a fuckboy. My dad thinks all these horrible people are 'great guys'. First Cameron, then Jack, and now Sam.

"Uhm yea..Well anyways I'm gonna go dad love you.", I said hugging him and walking out the door.

"Hold it.", he stops me before I can close the door.

"Don't you want to put a shirt on first?", he said looking at my crop top.

"Dad this is a shirt.", I chuckled.

"How about you put on your flannel.", he told me pointing to the flannel around my waist.

"Really? Ok.", I untied the flannel and straightened it out then my dad saw my shorts.