twenty

Adriana's P.O.V

Right now Sam and I were currently on some roller coaster thingy and it went really fast. I'm not the type of girl that's scared of big rides, I love them. They're so much fun.

This wasn't really a big ride, it just went in circles and up and down and it was pretty fast which resulted in my hair constantly slapping Sam in the face. (Lol I actually always do this to people so I always have to tie my hair up when I get on roller coasters)

"Where do you wanna go now?", he asked and put his arm around me.

I looked at him funny then moved his arm away from me.

"Uhm how about those swing thingies.", I pointed to the thing that has swings attached to it and it swings around (idk what it's called 😂😭).

"Alright let's go.", he said putting his arm around me again. This time I didn't bother moving it only because I knew he'd put it there again.

We walked over to the ride and waited in line. The line moved pretty fast and the next thing you know, we're at the front with his arm around me, still.

"Oh would the lovely couple want the swing for two people?", the lady asked us.

"Oh no we're not a cou-"

"Yes we would.", Sam interrupted and winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him and we got on the swing for two people.

There was a big seatbelt for two people so I had to move closer to Sam for him to buckle it.

He tightened it and put his arm around me and smirked.

"Sam. Remember we came just as friends, nothing else.", I reminded him.

"So we're friends now.", he smirked.

"I mean I guess.", I playfully rolled my eyes.

The ride started and we were lifted up acouple of feet then we started swinging slowly. Eventually the thing started picking up its speed and we were so high up the ground. (This is like one of the most baby rides I've ever been on and my boyfriends is deadass terrified of it lol)

He took out his phone, opened up the snapchat app and started recording.

"You having fun Adriana?", he smiled looking into the camera.

"Yes.", I laughed and stuck my tongue out at the camera.

We both laughed then the video ended and he tapped a couple of times on his screen before he put his phone back in his pocket.

Once the ride was over he unbuckled the seatbelt and we both left the ride.

We were walking around not knowing which ride we should get on next then my stomach started growling.

"Sam I'm hungry.", I told him.

"Alright let's go get you something to eat.", he smiled and put his arm around me.

We walked over to a booth where they sold hot dogs, hamburgers, churros, and ice cream.

"What are you gonna want?", he asked.

"Oh don't worry. I brought my own money.", I said taking the money out of the back of my case.

"I'm paying.", he put his hand on mine telling me to put my money back.

"I mean if you insist.", I laughed.

"I'll take a hamburger by the way.", I added.

After he ordered our food we stood there waiting for our hamburgers.

"So you enjoying the carnival?", he asked me.

"Yes it's really fun.", I answered.

"Well it's only fun because you're with me.", he winked.

"Oh get over yourself.", I playfully rolled my eyes.

We stood there not saying anything until I spoke up.

"You know Sam—"

I was interrupted by his lips smashing onto mine. Oh my god his lips are so soft, but I made it clear to Sam that we came as friends, so I pulled away.

"Sam we agreed—"

He smashed his lips back on mine, interrupting me.

"Sam stop seriously.", I struggled to say with his lips on mine.

"Don't fucken touch her!", the familiar deep voice said and Sam was pulled off of me and on the floor.

I looked over and saw the boy I hated most, Jack.

Sam and Jack both looked furious and they weren't punching each other, but they were pushing each other back and forth.

Johnson pulled them apart and stood in between them.

"Guys stop!", he yelled.

They were both breathing fast and starring at eachother dead in the eye.

"Don't ever fucken touch her again!", Jack shouted at him and walked over to me. Sam stormed off and Johnson followed him.

"You ok?", Jack asked me.

Are you kidding me? You're going to be a complete dick to me then ask me if I'm ok? I swear I hate him.

"I'm fine.", I pushed his hand off of me.

I turned around and started walking away, but he grabbed my arm and turned me back around.

"What do you want!?", I shouted in his face.

"I just fucking saved you. Can you stop acting like a bitch and thank me?", he told me.

"I never asked you to come save me.", I rolled my eyes and turned around only for him to turn me back around.

"Where the hell are you going?", he asked me.

"Why do you care?"

"Because if you're leaving you're coming with me because there's no way you're going to walk.", he told me.

"I'm not walking, I have a ride.", I told him then I remembered I came with Sam.

"Who Sam? Cause I don't think you want be anywhere near him.", he told me.

Johnson came back and walked towards us.

"And what makes you think I want to be anywhere around you?", I told him.

We just stood there not saying a word when the guy at the food booth spoke up.

"Do you still want your hamburgers?", he asked with a tray in his hands with two hamburgers.

We just looked at him not saying anything until of course Johnson spoke up.

"You know what I'll take them, thanks man.", he smiled and took a bite of the burger and me and Jack just looked at him.

"What? I didn't eat all day ok.", he said taking another bite.

All three of us laughed but I immediately stopped when Jack and I made eye contact.

"J tell Adriana that she's coming with us because she's not walking home.", Jack told him and Johnson's eyes widened.

"You can't walk! You know how far that is?", he told me.

"I'll call my dad.", I smiled at him.

"Nah lets not bother him," Johnson told me,

",how about I drive, you sit in the passengers seat, and we leave Jack alone in the back.", he smiled.

"Ok then but can we go get something to eat I'm really hungry.", I laughed.

"Here take this other burger.", he passed me the tray.

I took it and laughed and we walked to the car with Jack walking behind us.