thirty five

Adriana's P.O.V

My phone went off which immediately woke me up. I didn't have school today, so I didn't know why I had an alarm set. I grabbed my phone from the night stand beside my bed and noticed that I didn't have an alarm set, it was an incoming call from Giselle.

Boy do I have a lot to tell her.

"Hello?", I groaned due to the fact that I was awakened so early on a Saturday morning.

"I've been texting you all night to tell me about your date with Jack and you haven't been answering, so I just had to call.", She told me.

"Giselle, it's eight in the morning, couldn't you call me a little later?"

"Absolutely not! I want details now!"

"We didn't have sex, if that's what you're wondering.", I rubbed my eyes.

"Boo!", She said and I chuckled a bit.

"But something crazy did happen last night.", I was referring to the whole Cameron situation.

"What? Tell me!"

"Cam—", I was interrupted by my bedroom door opening and Cameron standing there shirtless.

"Hey babe, your dad said to get dressed because we're all going out to eat breakfast together at ten.", He said with a smile before closing my door and leaving.

I let out an irritated sigh and before I could say anything, Giselle screamed in to the phone.

"Adriana! What the fuck!"

"My exact reaction.", I told her.

"B-but How? Why? When?"

"So let me finish telling you what happened, for a while now my dad has been telling me that he had a surprise for me, but that I had to wait to actually see it.", I started off.

"Then, while I was in the middle of my date with Jack, my dad called me and told me that my surprise was waiting for me at home.", I continued.

"So Jack and I finished our date, and he drove me home. Jack walks me to my door, we talked for a bit and were about to kiss when the front door swings wide open—"

"Don't you dare tell me that asshole was standing at the door.", I could tell she was irritated.

"Yes, that asshole was standing at the door.", I laughed.

"Is he a psychopath? What's wrong with him? Who in their right mind does that?", she went off.

"That's not even the worst part, my dad didn't want him to waste money on a hotel, so he insisted that he stays at our place until he goes back to California.", I told her.

"How long is he staying?"

"I don't know, he said a couple of days. Giselle, he's sleeping right across the hall from me, I'm going to go fucking crazy."

"How does Jack feel about your ex boyfriend flying all the way out there and how does he feel about you guys sleeping under the same roof?"

"Jack has no problem with Cameron living here for a while..."

"Really? Wow, that's good I guess.", she told me.

"...because Jack doesn't know who Cameron is.", I mumbled.

"What!"

"I haven't told him.", I said softly.

"Adriana! You have to tell him. If Jack finds out, he's going to beat the shit out of Cameron, and he's going to be pissed at you.", she explained.