twenty five

Gilinsky's P.O.V

God I'm so stupid. Why did I tell her that?! I probably sounded like a dumbass. I do love her but I hate her too. I know that doesn't make sense but that's just how I feel.

I hate her because she's changing me. I never caught feelings for any of the girls I slept with. I haven't even slept with Adriana and I have feelings for her. How does that even work? No girl has ever made me feel like this.

I was perfectly fine before she came in to my life. She ruined it all. I was content with myself, with my ways, with not caring about anyone.

She's different, different from everyone else and I hated it because I wanted her, bad.

I haven't felt like this feeling in so long. I've never actually caught feelings like this, well besides Jennifer.

She's the reason why I am the way I am.

Adriana's P.O.V

"That makes no sense."

"That's what I said, he's so confusing."

I was currently on FaceTime with Giselle and I had told her everything that happened.

"But at least I was right about him having feelings for you.", she smiled.

"Shut up."

"I still can't believe you guys were about to have sex, I thought you said you would never do that with him.", she smirked.

"I didn't."

"But you almost did.", she winked.

"Whatever."

"Adriana what are you doing sitting here and telling me all this stuff? Why aren't you with Jack?", she asked.

"Really?"

"Adriana he just admitted he was in love with you! And you and I both know damn well you have feelings for him too.", she told me.

She did have a point, but still he was very confusing and I'm sure he only said that to try to get me to sleep with him, he didn't mean it.

"I just don't want to get hurt. I already went through it, with Cameron.", I told her.

She stayed quiet.

"I'm so stupid, I know better because I know better but I seriously can't help my emotions.", I shook my head.

"Jack and Cameron are both completely different Adriana. Cam changed for the worse and Jack is changing for the better.", she told me.

"I'm telling you now Adriana, talk to Jack.", she added.

Gilinsky's P.O.V

I picked up my phone and dialed the only person who can help me and give me advice in my situation.

I clicked his contact, pressed the phone icon and held my phone up to my ear. On the third ring he picked up.

"What's up.", he said from the other line.

"Get here, fast!", I told him.