Bowling events

Walking towards the door and knocking the door, i heard something fall which caused me to knock on the door once more.When the door finally opens i saw Danie  with her hand on her four months round belly. She smiled and grab her clutch and her keys, locking it behind her.

"Hey beautiful, you ready to go?"

I said placing my hand on the small of her back.

" are you going to change from that?"

she said while getting in and placing her seat belt on, i shut the door and got in and drove out the drive way. Danie was on her phone on twitter tweeting as always, my phone kept buzzing on the the dash board. 

Reaching at a stop i unlocked my phone and read her tweet. Laughing while looking over at her.

" So, i'm ugly now?" 

i said making a turn and waiting her to answer, she laughed while placing her hand on round belly.

" I wasn't even talking about you, did you see your name in it?"

she while taping quickly on her phone and re locking it sighing she looked back out the window.

" No, i didn't see my name... i just assumed that you was talking about me." 

She looked at me with her big brown bambi eyes, she gasp and began to talk.

" You need to ask before you start assuming that things are about you. If it was about you i wouldn't put it out there like that." 

She said vicious.I got out the car and went over to her side and opened the door for her. Her hormones

were everywhere one minute she nice then the next it's like she wants to kill me. Two weekends ago

she slap for reason, then two minutes later she hugging me and telling me how much she loves me. I think  i just let her be tonight since she be with Jada and C.j tonight.

" Hey gorgeous, I'm loving the outfit ." 

" Thanks, beautiful  i love your outfit too!"

I stood their shaking my head while letting Jada and Danie inside first. When we got inside cameras was flasing like crazy and Danie wasn't a huge fan of the paparazzi,I place her behind me.She kepts digging her nails into my arm not like i didn't mind.I get nails marks on my back,shoulders,chest.I didn't really mind at all. I pulled danie to my side so we could do an interview together,

" Hey Blake, you mine doing an interview with me?"

I nodded my head and the lady began asking me questions about my life.

" The rumor is that you and your fiancee are expecting your first together,and that you guys are having twins?"

" Danie and i are very excited to be parents, she's about four months."

I saw Danie smiling up at me and i place my hand on the small of her back.

" What about twins, what do you want have?"

" I wouldn't mind twins boys or twins girl, Danie wants a girl and i want a little guy. We just have

to wait for the excited outcome. "

" Thank you Blake for your time."

"Your welcome"

Danie and i  kept walking down the carpet,We did  some interviews here and there nothing just major just interviews asking about Danie and i,We took some photos together and left toards the event.