Fumble

Blake pov

Blake I told you to handle this but I see you didn’t so I’m about to handle her myself.” Daniela said.

I frowned.

“What? What are you talking about Daniela ?” I ask but it was too late she had already hung up. I quickly hung up and redialed her number but she didn’t answer.

Something was going on but I had no idea what it was and it was killing me that I wasn’t there to go find out what it was. So I picked my phone up and called Jordan.

  “Hey, daddy ginger.” She answered.

“Aye, where are you?” I asked.

“Out with Chris. Why?”

I momentarily asked myself why she was out with Chris but I pushed it out of my head. I couldn’t deal with that right now.

“I need you to go to the house and check on Daniela.” I say.

“Yeah, I’ll go over there. I’m right down the street. But why? What’s going on?” she asked.

“I don’t know but call me when you get there and let me know.”

“Yeah, no problem. I’m leaving now.” She said.

“Alright, thanks Jordan.” I say before I hang up.

I place my phone beside me before I rub my hands across my face.

Daniela Pov

As soon as she opens her mouth to speak, I launch at her and punch her in her jaw. She stumbles back, I jump forward and hit her again, and she falls to the ground with me on top of her.

I’m not even paying attention to where I’m laying these punches, I’m just throwing them. She’s trying her best to claw at my face and grab my hair while she’s screaming for me to stop.

“No, I told you the next time you came around I wasn’t doing anymore talking.” I spat.

After a while, she finally managed to scratch me across my cheek, which causes me to draw back and grab my face. She takes this opportunity to sit up and actually lands a punch across my face. She goes to hit me again but I quickly hit her first and continue to do so.

Soon enough, I hear somone calling out my name before I’m being pulled off her. When I get back on my feet, I realize it’s Jordan pushing me back. I look around her to see Chris pushing Daniella the opposite way.

“You crazy bitch!” she yelled.

“No, I warned your stupid ass!” I spat

“Bitch, I came here to help you!”

“Help me? There is no way you can help me boo! You’re the one that need the damn help.”

“Oh really? If I told you your fiancé wasn’t so perfect it would save you from marrying him.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Get the fuck off my property with that bullshit. You would think after the ass whooping I just delivered to you, you would want to leave.” I said.

“Oh it’s bull? So the fact that your man has been taking care of me is bull?” I frowned. “Yeah boo. The condo I’m staying in and the car I’m driving he’s paying for. Yeah people want to call me crazy for not letting him go but the guy hasn’t let me go either.”

“Bitch please leave with those lies. I’m not believing this shit” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“You don’t have to believe it but it’s true. Oh, I bet he didn’t even bother to tell you that I’ve been pregnant by him not once but twice and one of the times he was with you.” She said as she pointed at me. She then started smirking.