Anything Can Happen

The past four weeks have been perfectly fine, My parents wasn't very happy with my choice.

But they didn't have a choice, i did and I'm sticking to my ground. My pregnancy is doing fine and

I'm giving every detail and information to Blake. Blake  on the other hand, well he still doing good

in heath and game wise. Blake comes over my house everyday, do i answer the door? sometimes i do and sometimes i don't. I don't want to be bother by him. The only thing he is to me is the father of  our unborn child and that about all. I just want to take one step at a time. I heard the door open and close, i turn around and saw Jordan, my best friend walk towards me with some bags.

  " Hey  beautiful, what are the bags for?"

I said while checking my instagram.Looking back and fourth.

"Just some things for your twins" she said while pulling out boys outfit.I smiled and gave her a hug.

" Thanks Jordan, but three outfits?"  I said while looking at her and raising my perfectly  arched

eye browns.

" Your belly is bigger for a one month pregnancy."

" I'm not having twins and where did you get that idea from?"

" My sister had twins girls and your stomach is just like hers when she was one month"

" What ever you say Jordan, but when Blake and i go tomorrow we will find out!"

With that i toss a pillow at her and instagramed my picture saying:

" @ JordanMarie, god mommy got her twins some DIY cardigans.Thanks Bestieboo!

#godmommylove #justlikedaddy! #Twins"

" Your welcome once again Danie, what have you been doing all day?"

"sleeping, eating, relaxing same old stuff  besides dealing with Blake"

" I saw Blake today, he was pretty down today"

" Really, did he tell you why? "

I said while folding the baby clothes and  placing them on the coffee table. I sigh and

quickly text him asking him did he wanted to come over tonight.

" He just said that he was tired of being alone, he wanted to see you more and he bought some baby things"

" Oh, what kind of baby things like clothes or toys wise? "

" Like toys and he bought you something but i didn't see it."

I nodded and open up the text, he had replied back saying yes along with a smiley face.

" I promise Jamie and Zachary i be at their soccer game tonight."

"Okay, thank you for buying the baby outfits Jordan i really love them"

" What can i say i have fashion sense but also in baby fashion too. Bye be safe and talk to Blake!"

She said while getting into her car and drive off. I shake my head went back inside the house.

I was waken up my a loud knock at the door, sighing i  checked my phone only to see that it is 10;03. I open the door for a smiling Blake.I smiled a fake smiled and shut the door and re locked it.

" I saw the outfits that you posted on instagram"

" Yeah, Jordan thinks i'm having  twins. That why she bought those outfits"

" Twins, i wouldn't mine twins, i always wanted twins boys."

" I want a little girl, i can dress her up and take her shopping and cuddle with."

" You can cuddle with both Danie, twins or not you cans till cuddle"

He said while rubbing my big  baby bump. Jordan was kinda right. My stomach was way

bigger than any other pregnancy. Hopefully she was wrong.But who knows anything can happen.