No more Games

I going to skip a few months to where the baby is walking already.Hope you don't mind ladies,I have to go now Mia and her dad needs me.

Jordan Pov

 I sat down at the table at the restaurant where I was supposed to be meeting Daniela for lunch. This would be the first time I’ve seen her since the whole break up. I’ve talked to her on the phone a couple of times but that was about it. I’ve missed her and my godaughter  but I just really needed this time to get myself together.

These past weeks have been hard and I missed Carmelo and Destiny more than ever but I’ve been getting through it. I didn’t want to miss him like I do but I couldn’t help it. I admit that I still love him. I knew that love wouldn’t fade that quickly but I wish it would so I could move on with my life.

 With the help of family, I have been able to have some laughs these past few weeks. I was able to forget a little when I was with him. They didn’t ask any questions regarding why I started communicating with him again so suddenly but I’m sure they had an idea.

  “Hey boo!” I heard a voice say. I look up to see Daniela walking towards me with Alaia on her hip. I instantly started grinning and jumped up to greet them. I give Daniela a hug before giving Alaia a fat kiss on her cheek. It seemed like she had grown so much since the last time I saw her.

“Omg, she’s gotten so big.” I say as we sit down.

  “No girl, wait until you see this.” Daniela  says before she scoots her chair out some and stands Alaia on her feet in front of her. “Walk to Auntie, Alaia!”

I watched as she slowly started wobbling towards me. My mouth dropped.

“Omg, my baby is walking!” I exclaimed when she made it to me. I picked her up and started kissing her all on her face while she giggled.

 “And she hasn’t stopped since she started.” Daniela said with a big smile on her face.

 I laugh as a sit her on my lap. Just then the waitress walks over and takes our orders.

“So are you ready to talk about it?” Daniela asks with her eyebrows raised once the waitress walks away.

I sigh

  “I guess I have to talk about it eventually huh?” I say. She nods. “Well, he slept Tiffany.”

She gasps.

“And I told him I got an abortion.”

   I decide to make it short, simple, and leave the part about him putting his hands on me just so I wouldn’t start crying all over again.

   “You had an abortion?!” She exclaims. I just nod. “When? Why?”

   “Around the time Carmelo was at training camp and I just knew I wasn’t ready for a baby.  It wouldn’t be fair to bring a child into the world knowing I wasn’t ready. I just felt like I had too much going on in my life. We were getting ready to open up the second boutique, he was starting the Basketball season, and there was that drama with Tiffany.”  I responded. I slowly felt the tears starting to well up.

“Why didn’t you tell me Jordan? You shouldn’t have gone through that by yourself.” She said softly.

 “I knew you would have tried to talk me out of it and I didn’t want that.”

 She nodded in understanding.

    “More than anything you should have told him Jordan. He deserved to know.”

  “I know and that’s the part about it that I regret the most. I agree 100% that he deserved to know but how was I supposed to tell him that I didn’t want to have his baby? And it’s not that I didn’t want to have his baby, it was just the wrong time. Sometimes I think I made a mistake and that I should have kept it but every time I think about him sleeping that "chick", I know I made the right decision in the end.” I say as I swiped the single tear that rolled down my face.