Baby Shower

Fixing her pink and grey maxi dress that Blake had bought her. Walking away from the mirror Daniela went down stairs to speak to the guest. Her Baby shower was being held at her house.Jada and Jordan both planned it with out her help.Much a she wanted to but they didn't want anything to heppen to her like the last time.

" Daniela, are you ready to open the gifts now?"

" Sure, where do you want me to sit ?"

" Um set over their in the shade, should be enough room  for everyone."

" Okay, do you mind bringing me my chips and pickles...please?"

She asked while smiling at Jordan,Shaking her Danie smiled and kissed her on the cheek and wobbled down down to the shaded area while Jada and Jordan sent over people.

" You look comfy sitting here, how is the baby?"

" Mom, she keeps moving and leaving her marks everywhere."

" Did you ask your doctor about the Placenta Praevia ?"

" Yea, he said that the birth is very risky."

" Blake looks happy today, but you can still tell that he scared of losing you."

" I know mom, i don't know what to do yet."

" Talk to him tonight after everyone leave, tell him theirs nothing to be wored about."

Daniela smiled and hug her mother, hearing a camera go off Danie looked to her and saw her aughter other grandmother Gail Griffin.Feeling her daughter kick away she placed her hand on her stomach and looked at gail with a wide smile.

" She knows her grandmothers here, you want to feel it ?"

"I would love to...I can't wait to meet her."

Moving her hand and sitting back onto the chair Daniela mom and Gail ,soon Marieka all gather around her with thiers hands on her round belly feeling movements and hard kicks from the baby all whiling smiling and looking at the camera.

" Lovely ladies but time for Daddy Griffin to get over here with Momma."

"Come  on! Blake, get you giant self over here eoth your child and girlfriend,"

Blake Laughed and sat beside her pulling her to his side and placing his huge arm around her,Placing his hand at the bottom of her eight month stomach that carried his daughter who was going to be here soon.

" How are you feeling, dizzy, tired ?"

" I'm feeling okay, she just kicking like crazy now that her daddy is here."

Blake smiled and helped her opened up the gifts that was waiting to be open and put away by them.

An good hour had past and Daniela reached the last gift .Smiling while pulling out a L.A. clippers baby girl tutu outfit.

" Who got this, this is so cute."

" Jordan and Jada did, Camryn and her best friend have matching outfits."

" Got my own cheer leaders Baby griffin and momma Griffin."

" That's going to be a problem, everyone is going to love her and people going to spoil her to death."

" Blake won't let that happen, he already said he was going to spoild her till she get eighty years old."

I said while smiling and folding the cute little outfit back into place and placing it into the box before handing it of to blake.

" What are you going to name her?"

" We have not picked out a name yet, we just going to wait till she come to the world."