Trouble in Paradise

“Stop Terrance. My phone is ringing.” I giggled as he kissed down my neck. Alaia was currently with Blake so was able to spend some time with him.

“Answer it. I’m not stopping you.” He mumbled as he continued doing what he was doing.

“Yes you are.” I replied with another giggle before I finally answered. “Hello?”

“Hey Daniela.” A female voice said.

“Who is this?” I asked as I pull away from Terrance.

“Alexia.” I frowned deeply.

Why the hell is she calling me? I thought to myself.

“Um hey.” I said.

“I got your number out of Blake’s phone. I’m sorry to just call you out the blue like this but I needed to talk to you.”

“Oh okay. What’s up?” I asked as I got up from my seat and walked to another room. I could hear Terrance sucking his teeth.

“I know this is kind of weird to come to you with but I felt like you were the only one who would understand.”

“Understand what?” I asked, wanting her to just come out with it.

“I think Blake is cheating on me.” She finally blurted.

Whoa. I thought to myself. I was not expecting that but why was she calling me with that.

“Why do you think that?”

“Because I just feel like he’s being really distant. He came home the other night at four in the morning and the night before that he didn’t come home until the next day. I don’t know what to do. I just thought since you were with him for so long you would know what’s going on with him or what to do.” She rambled.

“Girl, calm down. I’m pretty sure it’s not that serious. He probably has been distant because he is stressed. You know, about his games or something. And as for him staying out, I’m pretty sure he was hanging with Dj. They always seem to lose a track of time when they get together.” I replied.

Everything I just told her was complete bull. For one, whenever Blake was stress he never became distant. He would just get some sex from me and he’ll be good. As for him staying out all night, I knew where he was that first night but I wasn’t going to tell her he was at my place. However, that second night I had no clue. All I know is that he never stayed out all night when he was with me.

“I guess.” She mumbled.

“Girl, stop stressing. Everything is fine.” I assured. Before she could reply, I heard my phone beep indicating I had another call coming in. I pulled my phone  away from my ear to see it was my mother.

“Look Alexia, my mom is calling but I like I said: everything is fine. Don’t trip.” I said before I clicked over to answer the other line.

“Hey mama.” I answered.

“Hi sweetheart.”

“What’s up. You okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I was calling you about the little gift Blake decided to drop on me and Gail.” She said.

I smiled. My mom and Mrs. Griffin’s birthdays fell on the same week so Blake decided to send them on a four-day vacation to Hawaii  as a present.

“Yeah I already know about it.”

“Good. Then as my present from you, I want you and my sweet cheeks to come with us.” She responded quickly. I sighed. “I’m not taking no for an answer.”