Trouble in Paradise Pt. 2

It was day two in Hawaii and we decided to spend the day on the beach. Jordan and Daniela were currently in the water with Alaia. The mamas were relaxing in some chairs near the shore, and me and my cousin Mike were sitting at the beachside bar. I flew him out early this morning. There was no way I was going to spend four days on this island with all women. I love them all but I know they would have drove me crazy.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of Daniela . She had on a two-piece swimsuit that revealed all those curves that I loved so damn much. I would give anything to feel those curves like I used to. I got damn close last night. I hadn’t planned on things going that far but the opportunity presented itself and I took it. I mean she was sitting there with nothing but a t-shirt and pair of panties on. What did you expect me to do?

But it wasn’t even about the sexual aspect of last night. Everything I had said to her had been true. I’m still in love with her. Whether she knew it or not, Daniela will always have my heart. That’s my baby. No woman compared to her. Not even Alexia. It’s never my intention to hurt Alexia but what can I do when my heart belongs somewhere else. I don’t know how I was going to handle her but I had to figure it out soon.

I looked over at Daniela again and she was splashing and playing around with Alaia. That sight alone made me want my family back. When she ran off last night, it took everything in me not to run after her. But I understood I had dropped a bomb on her and it was a lot to take in. I was going to let it marinate and let her think about it before I went in for the kill.

“Blake!” Mike exclaimed as he punched me in my arm.

“Damn? What?” I snapped as I frowned at him.

“I’ve been talking to you for the past ten minutes and your ass has been spaced out. What the hell are you thinking about?” He asked.

I didn’t even respond before I turned my attention back to Daniela.

“Ohhhh! You’re feigning for some of that baby mama lovin’.” He said while laughing. “I don’t blame you.Daniela is looking good as hell in the swimsuit.”

I snapped my head towards him and frowned.

“Watch it Mike.” He only laughed harder.

“Damn, you still got it bad don’t you?”

“Hell yeah.” I mumbled as I took a sip of my drink.

“Well, all I’m going to say is that you’re in Hawaii. The island of paradise. If you’re trying to get in where you fit in again, the best place to do it is here.”

I nodded as I listened to what he said. I look over at Daniela again and she was coming out the water while holding Laia’s hand. She looked straight at me. We held eye contact for a while before she bit he lip and turned her attention down to Laia.

I was taking  Milewords into consideration. Hawaii  was the best place to get my woman back.

Daniela

Looking at Blake instantly sent butterflies flying in my stomach. Images from last night came crashing in: him kiss me; the bomb ass head; him telling me he missed me; him telling me he loved me. I didn’t know how to feel about last night and I don’t know how to feel about it now.

What was I supposed to do or think? He wants to come out of the blue, tell me he still loves me, and give me head, not to mention while he has damn girl.

Ugh! I was pissed off at him and myself for allowing things to get that far last night. I had just told him on the plane not to break her heart and I was the one that allowed him to cheat with me. I knew what it felt like to be cheated on and I hated the fact I had help him participate in the very act…again. I felt guilty as hell.