Little Miss Perfect

" I love you Daniela, just tell me the reason why you are crying?"

"I'm pregnant Blake."

"Your pregnant...Your pregnant."

"Yea, theirs going to be a little Griffin soon then we wan-"

Before she could finish,Blake held her face inside his hands as he kissed her.Blake wasn't just engaged he was going to have a baby with his soon to be wife.Unlike any guy Blake was excited to become a father.

End of Flashback

Here he was now, soon to be father to a little girl.Daniela bot tother anymore,they are just friends for their daughter health.Blake Sighed and shut his eyes once again,but soon opeing them back up when he hear his iphone go off,looking at it he saw dani face pop up.

"Hey,Beautiful where have you been?"

"Blake, it's me Jordan!"

"Oh hey jordan, why didn't you call me from your phone?"

"I was going to bu-it's daniela she in the hospital."

"What happen, tell me everything."

"We was just talking down stairs, she needed to get something from the other room,she left and five minutes later she didn't come back so i went to find her and i saw her passed out with...."

"With Jordan, you need to tell me so i head down to the hospital"

"Their was drops of blood on the floor Blake,you need to get here now."

And with that Blake tapped the end button and he left the house.Reaching the hospital he saw famiy and friends with their heads down.He quickly found Jordan, she was looking at with watery eyes.

Reaching the hospital he saw family and friends with their heads down.

"Blake the doctors,are waiting for you."

"What are they doing?"

"They are doing a cesarean on her in a few,they want someone to try to keep her awake during the birth process.

Blake ran his hands over his face and walked towards the doors.Seeing the doctorrs ready for him,They gotten him in blue scrubs to protect his clorhs along with a mask to keep the germs away. Blake heart stopped when he saw Danie laying their with the sheet blocking her view.

"Hey baby"

"Blake, where am i ?"

"Your at the hospital Daniela,you fainted and now your here,everyone here too."

Blake said while rubbing his thumb over her small hand.Knowing that she was afriad as much as he was,but he knew he had to be strong for her.Through out the cesarean they kept checking on both soon to be parents. Daniela and Blake.

"Blake, i found a new name for her."

"You did, do you mind telling me what it is?"

"How about Alaia Marie Rose Griffin."

Just like that the room was filled with loud cry.Blake had a O shaped look on his face.Seeing that his daughter was just born.The nurses clean the still crying new born baby.Daniela cried as she saw her daughter cry her little heart out.

"She's here Blake, she's finally here with us."

"I know, I'm so proud of you Daniela.You did it, you brought out little girl into the world."

After cleaning Daniela up they took her back into her room.Placing her hair in a messy bun,letting loos hair out int he back as always.

"I can't wait, to hold her."

"Mr Griffin and Miss Ramirez, would you like to hold your daughter?"

"Yes, please."

The nurse smiled and gentle place the whimpering baby inside her mothers arms.Smiling down at her daughter she ran her finger tip across her plump pale cheeks.

"Welcome to the world Alaia Marie Rose Griffin."

Daniela and Blake turn to the door and  saw their family and friends enter the room with Balloons and gifts and flowers. Daniela smiled and her and Blake parents.

"Gail, you want to meet your grand daughter?"

"I would love to Danie."

Gail smiled as she held her new grand daughter.

"What's is this little cutie name?"

"Alaia Marie Rose Griffin."

"Alaia, it's fit's her personality, she not small nor not to big ."

"She is so pale along with her icy blue eyes.like my moms

" She's Little Miss Perfect danie"

Blake said once more while wrapping an arm around Daniela and kissing her head before looking over at family and friends taking turns.Holding Alaia he began tracing her little hands and her plump cheeks like danie did before.

Daniela and kissing her head before looking over at family

"Hi little princess, I'm your daddy and your going to get spoiled by me a lot."