2. The Introduction of Like 20 of Your New Favorite Characters

One thing Pete loved, was the rain.

The gentle pattering of the rain drops against his window, and he was at peace. So, you know what made Pete absolutely ecstatic? Sitting with Mikey, who was playing his bass, while it was raining outside. And as a bonus, maybe even a large pepperoni pizza on the table.

Pete sat with Mikey and occasionally peppered him with small kisses. Ones where Mikey squirmed away from him and complained, but secretly loved it. Mikey finally put his bass down and twirled his fingers with Pete's. Their fingers intertwined and Pete leaned into Mikey's side, resting his head on Mikey's shoulder, and sighing, tiredly.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow," he pouted, tiredly. Mikey grinned at him and pulled him back, so they were lying side by side on Mikey's bed, just enjoying each other's company. The middle of November proved chilly for Pete, but warm for Mikey who never ever got cold. So, while Pete was stuck in lots of warm, itchy sweaters, Mikey sat in shorts and tank-tops.

Pete had trouble deciding who had it better. But then he settled on himself having it better, because he had a Mikey Way to cuddle with, and nobody else did. He nuzzled into Mikey's shoulder, giving his neck a soft peck making Mikey shudder a little. Pete knew Mikey's neck was a really sensitive place but he didn't know why.

"Hey Mikes," Pete prompted.

"Yeah, Pete?"

"What do you call a person who's really good at genetics?"

Mikey sucked in his breath and looked at his boyfriend, raising his eyebrow a little.

"I dunno, Pete. What do you call someone who's really good at genetics?" He asked, appeasing his cute boyfriend.

"A geneius," Pete howled with laughter and Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Get out," he teased.

"I guess you're just not in the chromoZONE,"

"Shut the fuck up, Pete, that didn't even make sense," Mikey laughed and rolled on his side, tickling Pete who let out a small scream and did a series of fabulous gymnastics to escape the tickle monster that was actually Mikey Way.

"Stop!" Pete screamed, curling into a ball, trying to protect his stomach. Mikey laughed and fell on top of Pete, and they sat there, panting.

"MIKEY!" Gerard shouted. "YOU KNOW WHAT MOM SAID ABOUT NO BABY-MAKING!"

Mikey blushed furiously and rolled off of Pete.

"WE CAN'T EVEN MAKE BABIES, GERARD, AND WE WEREN'T EVEN DOING ANYTHING!" He protested, loudly to his brother.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY, MIKES!" Gerard yelled, gleefully, before laughing his ass off.

"WHY DON'T YOU GO TO WORK LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING SUPPOSED TO?" Mikey called, rolling his eyes.

"MOM TOLD ME TO STAY HOME AND BABYSIT YOU AND PETE AND MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WEIRD!" Gerard called back.

"Oh my god," Mikey blushed, burying his face in Pete's chest. Pete laughed and wrapped his arms around Mikey's neck, before pulling him back down so they were lying, intertwined with each other.

-

Gerard fucking loved work.

He worked at the local hospital doing volunteer projects. He worked with the kids with cancer and kept them company, playing games with them and watching movies with them. He was happy they hadn't got any new kids recently. Gerard got really sad every time they got a new kid, because that just meant another kid got lost.

His untied converses laces dragged on the floor as he walked through the Chicago streets. He finally got there and checked in, scanning his ID.

His heart almost broke as he saw the youngest kid, a four year old boy named George Ross, toddling towards him.

"Gee!" He gurgled, his eyes bright with recognition. George was lucky and had slowly started to recover from his cancer, Lukemia, with radiation treatments.

"Hey, Ryan!" He smiled at him, using his preferred nick-name. Ryan smiled and opened his fingers, reaching up to him, eyes hopeful.

Gerard offered him a smile, and wrapped his arms around Ryan's waist, hoisting him up onto his hip. He remembered when Ryan first came, six months ago. His hair was floppy and brown, but then he was forced to shave it off, but Ryan didn't seem to mind that much.

"Are you going to stay all day today, Gee?" He asked. "Or do you have to go back?"

Gee smiled, adoringly, at him. He remember when Mikey was this little, although Gerard hadn't been that much older than him.

"Why do you always want to play with me and no one else?" Gerard asked, playfully, tickling Ryan a little. Ryan shrieked with laughter and writhed in his arms.

"Because you're my favorite, Gee!" He insisted, smiling, broadly. "Everybody else is so sad, and sometimes," Ryan admitted. "It makes me sad too..."

Gerard's heart broke a little for the small kid.

"Come on, now, Ryro. You know what I told you about being sad, right?" He asked.

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah... You said I should think about good things! Like having you with me all the time and having friends here at the doctor's!"

Gerard chortled a little and squeezed Ryan before letting him down.

"Why don't you go get your coloring books and you can draw for a little bit, huh?" He asked, smiling brightly.

Ryan nodded in response and ran off, back to his room, and Gerard straightened, pulling his pants up a little from Ryan on his hip. Suddenly the door opened, and a short boy with a bandaged arm walked in. He had disheveled black hair and a permanent scowl etched on his face.

"I'm guessing this isn't the fucking cafeteria then," he commented, loudly.

Gerard sent him a dirty look.

"There's children here, I hope you know," he scolded the boy, and immediately shrinking back, hoping the boy wouldn't get mad at him. He didn't like it when people got mad at him.

The boy's eyes swiveled to him and his frown almost disappeared.

"Sorry, man," he mumbled. "I'm just really fuc-I mean really hungry," he apologized, sheepishly looking at Gerard. Gerard's lip turned up in a smile and walked closer to him.

"What's your name?" He asked, gently.

"Frank," the boy replied, running a hand through his hair, and shuffling his feet, nervously.

"I'm Gerard," Gerard replied, smiling. "Come on, why don't I take you to see where the lunch room is if you stop cussing in the little kid's area. Deal?"

Frank grinned.

"Deal!" He agreed.

-

Okay guys! I hope you like this story! Plus I wasn't lazy and added a description this time.
Isn't kid!Ryan the cutest thing ever?!?! Poor sweet baby though... Ryan having cancer is kinda based off of Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie. If you haven't checked it out. 10/10 would reccomend. Also, Frank is in the hospital for some triggering things.
____________________________________________________________
SO THERE IS MENTION OF SUCIDE/SELF HARM. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY SOMETHING PLEASE STOP READING AND GO MAKE YOURSELF SOME TEA TO CALM DOWN. REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL
___________________________________________________________

THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU bYE