14. Leo Just Won An Oscar Im Crying

Now, it was time for stage the next stage of the plan, and Patrick had it all worked out. He'd been itching to get this over with was very excited.

He walked into the library, scanning the rows of books and tables till he finally found who he was looking for. Bingo!

"Hey, Mikey!" He called, cheerfully. Mikey popped his head up from his algebra homework on the table. He had to admit he was a little confused to see Patrick standing there.

"Patrick?" he cocked his head, uncertainly. He placed the algebra book down and sat back in the chair, uneasily.

"Good morning, Mikey! Studying hard?" Patrick gave him a shit-eating grin.

"Oh, um," Mikey motioned to his algebra homework. "Yes, I guess I am... Did you need something?" He cocked his head, uncertainly.

"Oh um, I'd just like to take a minute of your precious studying time," he asked.

"Uh, sure... I guess." Mikey shrugged watching as Patrick walked around the other side of the table.

I'd just like to thank you for being such a hard-ass," Patrick pulled out the chair and sat across from Mikey and smiled, sweetly. "I really owe it to you."

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you talking about, Patrick? Where's Pete?" He placed his pencil down and looked at Patrick more seriously. What the heck was going on?

"Poor, Pete," Patrick sighed. "He was just so very easy to take advantage of! A few drinks pressured onto him by me, and voilà! Pete had no idea of what was happening to him. You would not believe what these horny little boys who go to this school would do some cash lying around." Patrick rolled his eyes, and giggled a little. Mikey began to slowly understand. "What was it, about ten bucks? Yeah I think so. Anyway; paid him and he was more than happy to get all over Pete."

"What?" Mikey asked, raising an eyebrow. "So...You paid that guy to kiss Pete?"

Patrick smiled in response, and Mikey curled his lip in disgust.

"It was so lucky that I found someone who had access to you," Patrick continued. That way they could send you the video, you know," he glanced at him sideways. "Sorry about that by the way. Don't take it personally. After all, Pete Wentz is easily the hottest person here at this school. I just simply couldn't resist him," Patrick bit his lip and leaned back in his chair. "The richest boy in school along with the hottest... Don't you think we're just perfect for each other? Oh, The things I would do to him..." Patrick let out a low whistle, and but his lip harder.

Mikey felt sick. What the hell?!

"But, sadly, there was only one thing standing in my way," The dreamy look dropped off of Patrick's face and he let the front chair legs fall back to the floor. He leaned forward on the table. His eyes bore into Mikey, who winced, lightly. "You. Mikey Way. A plus student and the perfect boyfriend. Unfortunately for me, Pete was so in love with you; it was sickening to me. I knew he belonged with me. I'd treat him so well... But all I needed a way to figure out how to get you two apart..." Patrick smiled. "Thank God you didn't forgive him. You left him alone and he fell right into me. I was the only one who was able to help him. I was here to pick up the tiny pieces that was Pete Wentz' heart. And you know what I did? I glued them together, piece by piece, and now it belongs to me. You mean absolutely nothing to him," Patrick spat the last sentence, and Mikey glared at him, angrily. There was no way Patrick was going to get away with this...

"You don't deserve Pete Wentz. He's way too good for you, you low-life selfish asshole," Mikey stood up. Patrick stood up too, flashing a sickening grin at Mikey.

"Maybe, Mr. Way...But I have him, and you don't. And you'll never have him, again. Ever!" He pushed his chair back under the table. "See ya, Mr. Way," he saluted him. He paused for a second. "And you'd better not go telling any of this to Pete. After all, who would he believe? His loving, sweet boyfriend?" Patrick flashed a grin. "Or his paranoid, selfish ex who dumped him after a tiny mistake?" Patrick shrugged and skipped out of the library, leaving Mikey to stare in shock after him.

-

No, no, Mikey didn't care what Patrick did to him. He had to tell him...

Wait.

What was he thinking?

No, that would sabotage Pete's happiness which was the last thing Mikey wanted to ever did. Pete didn't love him anymore. Telling him would only make him upset. The only one Patrick had hurt was Mikey. He hadn't exactly hurt Pete. He was just very in love with him... And, so far, he'd been treating Pete well. If Mikey told him, he'd just hurt him even more.

Mikey didn't know what to do. He sighed and turned away from his phone.

But didn't Pete deserve the truth? He did.

What if Patrick was right? What if Pete didn't love him anymore and what if hated him? What if he thought Mikey was just trying to get him angry? Mikey didn't know what to do... He wanted to go home so bad. He didn't want to deal with this. He wanted to talk to Pete like he would be able to in the good, old days.

Just release all his feelings to his boyfriend and Pete would give him the best advice ever. And then Pete would make him some ice cream and they would watch a movie and everything was cliche and perfect and Mikey loved every second of it. But it was all gone. And it was all because of Patrick. Mikey sighed and picked up the phone.

-

Oops