5. Don't Fall In Love Because It Only Ends Up In Heartbreak

Pete smiled at Mikey as he walked through the door to his room, a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Hey, Mikes," he knocked softly.

Mikey jumped, dropping his notepad.

"Jesus Christ, Pete. Don't do that to me," he scolded him, gently, standing up and pulling him into him by his collar, smashing their lips together, quickly, before letting him go.

Pete smirked before handing him the bouquet of black roses.

"I got these for you," he blushed, gently. Mikey laughed.

"You're so gushy, Pete. I hate you," he smiled, pulling him into his chest, hugging him. Pete had to stand on his toes to be able to reach his head over Mikey's shoulder.

"I hate you too," he beamed. He pulled away and sat down on Mikey's bed.

"I need a really big favor, Mikes. You know Patrick Stump?"

"Of course I know Patrick Stump," Mikey rolled his eyes, playfully.

You'd be pretty insane (or live under a rock) to live in Chicago and not know Patrick Stump. Filthy rich and popular, the boy held insane parties that would often end in police visits and loud fireworks.

"Well he invited me to one of his parties," Pete grinned at Mikey, looking pretty proud of himself. Mikey raised an eyebrow at him, chuckling a little.

"Let me guess, it's on Friday night?" He sighed, looking a little downcast.

"Hey, don't feel down, Mikes," Pete nuzzled his face in Mikey's shoulder, inhaling his sweet, candy-like scent. "You know I still love you, you cute little muffin," he kissed Mikey's ear, and began nibbling on his lobe, teasingly.

Mikey shivered and shrugged him off.

"Not now, Pete I'm supposed to be mad at you," Mikey retorted, but he couldn't help grinning at his cute boyfriend. Pete stick out his bottom lip, playfully.

"Maybe you can replace the hate with something else, Mikes," he smiled, kissing his cheek, and rested his hands on Mikey's shoulders, massaging his back, softly.

Mikey laughed and leaned back into Pete, kissing his chin, gently.

"Love you, Mikes."
~

Pete stared at Mikey, a little, unsure.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Pete asked, walking over to him. They were standing in Mikey's living room. Gerard was in the kitchen studying for homework and doing his best to ignore his brother and his brother's boyfriend.

Mikey shook his head, grabbing the remote to his television.

"No, I'm fine, babe. You go have fun. Say hi to Patrick for me, yeah?" He asked, smiling at Pete. Pete could tell it was a fake smile but he knew Mikey couldn't be that mad at him for having a little fun on a Friday night, right?

Pete kissed his cheek, letting his lips linger a little longer than normal.

"I love you, Mikes."