His Muffin Fetish

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

"You could say I have a small muffin fetish," Shawn said, smirking.

"Yeah, if small means huge," I muttered under my breath.

Anyways, I got dressed in a Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans and my black beanie. You could totally tell my favorite color is pink. *Note the sarcasm. I've been living with the boys for a few weeks now, and I can't believe how caring they are. I used to be so afraid of them, even if I didn't show it, and now, I'm telling jokes and laughing with them and hugging them.

Anyways, I went downstairs where all the guys were on their phones looking at Twitter or something like that. Since Matt hasn't seen me yet, I decided to sneak-up on him. "BOO."

He screamed so loud that I think the neighbors could hear him. At this point I was on the floor laughing my butt off. "Not. Funny," he said with a straight face. And that just made me laugh me harder.

"Oh, but it was," I say still laughing. I got weird looks from the guys, but who cares. "You know what we should do?!" I practically screamed the question. They all answered with the same word; what? "We should penny board to IHOP," I say. I have a penny board, I just haven't rode in a long time. They nod their heads in agreement and we headed off to get our boards.

Once I reached my room, I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my back pocket and grabbed my neon blue board with neon green wheels. I headed out to the TV room and saw everyone either on their phones or actually watching TV.

A/N: Sorry it's sooooo short. I guess you should know a little bit about me, aye?

I love music.

My name is Cece. I have a lot of nicknames, though.

Most people annoy me. Specifically the idiots. Don't deny it, they annoy you, too. They're in every school.

Shawn Mendes is my idol (expect more of him in future chapters :)