Family Love

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

RECAP: I walked back to the living room and walked towards Shawn, who followed my every move, eyes on the small plate of muffins. Just to tease him, I asked if he wanted a muffin. He frantically nodded his head. "WELL, TOO BAD!" I shouted and ran towards my room, followed, of course, by a very mad Shawn Mendes.

I quickly closed the door and began eating. "Mm mm This is so good. Shawn, you should really try this."

"Thanks, but I got my own." Crap. I left the most of the muffins downstairs!

"Why are we even fighting about muffins," I said, once I finished my delicious muffins. I opened the door and there stood a tranquil-looking Shawn Mendes.

"I love my muffins," he said making a weird face and shrugging his shoulders.

That night at dinner, I said a little speech. "You guys have been amazing to me. I felt like you were family at the first day. You have gave me more everything; a home, food, a loving family, and most of all, love." I hesitated saying the next three words that I have never said to anybody before. "I love you."

"GROUP HUG!" someone, I suspect Cameron or Nash, yelled. We all hugged and by the end, I had tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Okay, I think you should head up to bed," Matt said. I nodded and headed upstairs, thankful that I got adopted, thankful that I got adopted by the most immature boys in the world. But, also the best boys in the world. I love them.

A/N: I think I'm going to be ending this book soon. Just because I'm not that into this book anymore. But, the next couple may be big.

QOTD: What's your favorite number?

AOTD: 13

Stay Fabulous!