They're Up To Something

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

RECAP: They laughed in my face. See how nice they are to me? Anyways, we made our way, through pushing, shoving and telling jokes on our penny boards, in Shawn's case long board, to IHOP, where we were escorted to a booth at the back of the restaurant. I sat next to Shawn, and across from Matt. The order was me, Shawn, Cam, Jack G., Aaron. Then on the other side was dad, Taylor, Nash, and Jack J.

We all ordered some sort of pancake with sausage or bacon and eggs. Except for Shawn. He ordered muffins. Two dozen muffins. Half chocolate chip and half blueberry. I tried stealing one, which didn't go over to well. In other words, he almost bit my hand off. So nice, isn't he? When Matt scolded him for almost biting me, Shawn hesitantly gave me a chocolate - chip muffin. After breakfast, we decided to go back to the house and just watch movies the rest of the day.

After we arrived home, we picked out Lovely Bones, Divergent, Napoleon Dynamite, The Wizard of Oz, Finding Nemo and If I Stay. All of which were great. All the boys cried during Lovely Bones and If I Stay, while I'm sitting there just enjoying the movies. I actually started laughing at them trying to hide their tears. When the movies were over, I turned to Matt and said, "Can I get Twitter?"

"I don't see why not. While your at it, if you want, you can get Instagram and Vine, too," he said with a smile. (Updated A/N: this was written before Vine died. RIP Vine).

I got up off the couch and headed to my room to get the phone the guys had given me. I downloaded the apps and made accounts. Soon I got 9 follows on each app, all from the guys. Their follows were followed by tens of thousands of follows. Dang, these boys were popular. But what for?

I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep, not caring that I was still in my day clothes.

The next morning, I was not greeted by silly string and yelling, but silence. FINALLY! I head downstairs to find everyone either eating, on their phones or not there, probably sleeping. "How long have y'all been up?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Around 8," Aaron answered.

It's 9. They're up to something.

A/N: Hey, guys! Hope you enjoyed the small update. I was too lazy to do a big update, so I did a big recap and a smaller update;) Hate me. I don't care. I think I might stop writing this story, at least for a while. Until all my other stories are updated a bit more. You should go check them out:

I'm Only Human

Only One Way; Up

When Things Went Wrong

They aren't fan fictions, but aye, who cares. (Updated A/N: I no longer have these able to view. Let me know if you would like to read them :)

QOTD:

What's your favorite book (fan fiction or real book: on wattpad or in physical form) you have ever read?

AOTD:

A Work In Progress by Connor Franta

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

The Unwind Series by Neal Sushterman

OR

The Croak Series by Gina Domico

Don't forget to comment, vote and recommend!