"I was dying."

Edited: 7-18-17

"Oh, but it was," I say still laughing. I got weird looks from the guys, but who cares. "You know what we should do?!" I practically screamed the question. They all answered with the same word; what? "We should penny board to IHOP," I say. I have a penny board, I just haven't rode in a long time. They nod their heads in agreement and we headed off to get our boards.

Once I reached my room, I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my back pocket and grabbed my neon blue board with neon green wheels. I headed out to the TV room and saw everyone either on their phones or actually watching TV. To get everyone's attention's, I screamed, "HELP!" And sure enough, everyone jolted up with a start. They started asking what was wrong, and I answered with a simple statement; "I was dying," I said with a pained face, "Of boredom," I finished with a straight face.

They laughed in my face. See how nice they are to me? Anyways, we made our way, through pushing, shoving and telling jokes on our penny boards, in Shawn's case, long board, to IHOP, where we were escorted to a booth at the back of the restaurant. I sat next to Shawn, and across from Matt. The order was me, Shawn, cam, Jack G., Aaron. Then on the other side was Matt, Taylor, Nash, and Jack J.

We all ordered some sort of pancake with sausage or bacon and eggs. Except for Shawn. He ordered muffins. Two dozen muffins. Half chocolate - chip and half blueberry. I tried stealing one, which didn't go over to well. In other words, he almost bit my hand off. So nice. When Matt scolded him for almost biting me, Shawn hesitantly gave me a chocolate - chip muffin.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Today was a lazy day for me, so I decided to update this story. Anyways, I know this is short, but I wasn't inspired all that much today. I need a life.

Question Of The Day:

What are your favorite songs?

Answer Of The Day:

Invisible - 5SOS

A Little Too Much - Shawn Mendes

Human - Christina Perri

I dedicated this chapter to @GamerGirlC because she left a comment on this story that I took to heart. Thanks.