Hair Dye and Music Studios

EDITED 3-3-16 & 7-18-17

RECAP:  I just nodded and sat up right, watching the fight. JC is winning, and from what I understand, he's like the champ in the group. When JC finally got Gilinsky pinned, he shouted, "Yeah! Two in a row! Who is brave enough to challenge the master!" Then, he met my eyes. "I'm JC. And you are?" He said, sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Alex," I said, shaking his hand and smiling.

Hours pass and JC (whose name I learned was actually Justin Cloud Caylen) was really nice. He was also really funny. He already feels like a brother to me. Why does everyone feel like a brother to me? It gets to be about 4 pm and everyone leaves. Now, I'm in my room, all alone.

I pick up my phone, money, and board and head downstairs. "Hey, I'm going out to the store. Anyone want to come with?" I ask the guys, who were on the couch.

"I'll go," Shawn and Hayes say at the same time.

"Well, go get your boards," I say, plopping down next to Gilinsky on the couch. The two boys head towards the stairs, more like running. "Whatchu doin'?" I ask JG.

"Living," he says, sarcastic coating his voice.

"Aw, is poor Jackie still mad about little JC beating you?" I say in a babyish voice.

"Yes," he says, wiping away a fake tear.

"Well, grow up. You're like 4 or 5 years older than me and I wouldn't be mad about a little defeat," I said, all seriousness.

At the same moment that he was going to reply, Hayes and Shawn cam thudding down the stairs. "Ready to go?" I asked the two, which was replied with two head nods.

I walked out the door, Shawn and Hayes following. I laid down my board and sped off to the store. Behind me, I heard the thundering breaths of the two idiots, causing me to slow down. Once we were all at about the same pace, I decided to tease them a bit. "You idiots are such slow pokes," I said, dramatically rolling my eyes.

"You're just too fast," Hayes said. Worst. Comeback. Ever. It was such a bad comeback that he actually complimented me.

"Take a moment, okay. And think about what you just think about what you said," I said, adverting my eyes to the sidewalk and giving myself a push. I shift my gaze back to him and his cheeks are flushed with pink, as well as the tips of his ears.  Shawn and I burst out laughing at his embarrassment and the awful comeback.

Shortly after our laughing fest, we reach the local Tarie's. We picked up our boards and headed towards the front doors. Like the gentlemen they are, they open the door first, go in, and leave the door to smash into my face. Lovely. I walked in and headed straight towards the hair section. Lately, I've been feeling like I need to change my plain blonde hair. I grabbed some dye and headed towards the register.

Once I paid for everything, I headed in search for the two idiots that I came here with, only to find them with an arm full of sweets and drinks. "You're not buying all of that, are you?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh, yes we are," they said with a smug smile.

"Whatever. After you pay for that," gesturing to the mess of junk, "want to go get some lunch?"

"Yeah, sure.  Can you help us with this?" Shawn said behind a little more than a hand full of sweets.

"Yeah, one minute," I said, going to get a basket. Those idiots never thought to grab a basket that was at the front of the store.