The Date

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

Alex's POV

Hayes said that I had to be ready by 8, and it was 5pm right now. I had three hours to get ready. I was bored anyways, so I decided to pick out my outfit. I decided to go with a beige and blue striped sweater, blue jeans, a knitted black scarf and light brown boots. I didn't really like make-up. I believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way, and that girls (or guys) don't need make-up. I had no idea where Hayes was taking me. By the time I was done, It was 7:55pm, so I had a little time to spare. I went on Twitter with the phone the guys had got me (a/n: I don't know if I mentioned in or not, but the guys got her a phone :) I noticed that Dan Howell a.k.a. danisnotonfire followed me, along with Phil Lester a.k.a. AmazingPhil.

A short while later, there was a knock on my door. I looked over to the alarm clock on my bed-side table, and it read 8:00 pm. I opened the door to see Hayes standing in front of me, dressed in a simple t-shirt and blue jeans, with some sneakers. "Right on time," I said, while giving him a crooked smile.

"Couldn't be late for the first date, now could I?" he smirked.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, walking beside him down the stairs.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out," he said, of course, smirking.

A short while later, I was walking down what I assumed was a sidewalk, blindfolded, with my hand on Hayes' shoulder. "Okay. Take off your blindfold."

I took off my blindfold, opening my eyes to a beautiful sight. It was a hill-side view of the ocean, with a blanket and a picnic basket in the middle of two trees, decorated by twinkling fairy lights. My mouth gaped opened. "Hayes... This is amazing. I love it," I said, turning to him to give him a hug. He, of course, immediately hugged back.

"So, I have packed two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, two juice boxes, and two chocolate chip cookies," he said, taking a seat on the plus blanket, me following his actions.

"How did you know those were my favorite foods?" I asked.

"I may have asked Matt and I may have asked Mahogany to make it for me."

"Who's Mahogany?"

"Mahogany's a DJ. She's really cool. I think you'll like her. She's like a sister to me," he said, handing me a sandwich and juice box.

"Cool, She sounds cool. Question: how did you find this view?"

"A couple years ago, when I was visiting Nash here, I went 'site-seeing', which was more like he fell asleep and I got bored. I stumbled upon this view and every night since then, whenever I was visiting Nash, I would come here if I'm bored. But now, since I moved in, I can come here all the time," he said, looking out at the setting sun.

"Well, it's a beautiful view. I don't think I ever want to leave," I said in awe.

After we finished our food, all we did was talk. When the stars started to come out, I leaned my head on his shoulder. Shortly after, I felt his hand wrap around my waist. "Hayes, this was an amazing first date. Thank you," I said, tilting my head up to look into his captivating blue eyes.

"Alex, I have a question for you..."

"Fire away."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hayes, that shouldn't even have to be a question. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," I said, smiling like a maniac.

A/N: I couldn't wait to write this part, so I decided to o a double update on this story. It finally happened! Is #Alayes real? What will happen now that their together?

STAY COOL! HAVE AN AMAZING NEW YEAR'S EVE!